August 15, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Author Topic: DCL is winning  (Read 18360 times)

May 03, 2017, 01:41:43 AM
Read 18360 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I do think there are flashes of ability there, and I don't think he's particularly disgraced himself.

That said, I'll be a bit disappointed if he's as far up the pecking order next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 03, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know about you but I don't feel very numb.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 10, 2017, 01:58:47 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You know what I don't mean to be contrary but genuinely her face doesn't really do much for me.

Great body obviously.

September 22, 2017, 03:47:52 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never been into milfs me

September 22, 2017, 08:37:26 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's a nice little player isn't he.

September 23, 2017, 08:56:55 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was saying this before the season started, Rather have DCL play in his best position, than buy some random shitty striker (like Giroud!!) who would take away from DCL experience.

yes i know Giroud is better than DCL atm. but the more confidence DCL gets, the more games he plays, he will have scored more tha Giroud by the end of the season.

i got shat on so many times for saying id rather play DCL than some random person we where going to buy.

Giroud random shit striker? You're tapped lad.

September 24, 2017, 07:30:59 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Giroud is decent. but as i've stated I would have rather had DCL do a whole season, than him being pushed out to some half decent striker, I want to see the youth of Everton progress, not some second hand Arsenal player who didnt have enough to play in every match.

If we had gotten a worldy like Costa(who is 28). then i'd understand... lol we're looking to pay 40M+ plus  for Giroud in January..  He will be 31 in 6 days!!
40 million for a 31 year old.. LOLOL, we've seen whats happened with Williams.. and Rooney..  why buy old ass players that aren't good enough for their teams.. do we just want to collect rejects?

yeah im tapped, cos i want us to have a future, and not for Koeman to spunk silly money on players to shoehorn into his system. are you tapped? wanting old ass players who wont do anything for our future? 

Talking shit.

September 29, 2017, 03:38:31 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The reason DCL is effective is because he is fast enough to get to aerial balls and terrorize defenders. A slower player wouldn't be able to get there. He is the only one with any pace in our team. He did everything right with the header today but it was a really good save.

From where I was sitting it looked like he headed it straight into the middle of the goal directly at the keeper?

September 30, 2017, 06:36:59 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
His one on one finishing has been exceptional so far tbh, you'd probably say he's over performed.

Missed a few vital headers tho. His best head was the diving effort that hit the post against Sunderland.