October 18, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

Author Topic: DCL is winning  (Read 11673 times)

September 23, 2017, 08:42:15 PM
Reply #195

stirlingblue

She could .munch me anyday

Misread and thought that was Liz saying that then...

deCoubertin

September 23, 2017, 08:52:57 PM
Reply #196

arteta4spain

In fairness it does depend how excited we get. I like him. He's doing a hell of a lot better than I expected but we did have a thread suggesting he was maybe our Harry Kane (1 of the top 4 or 5 strikers in world football) That is overboard. It's an outlandish claim
Tbf that's probably more of hope than expectation especially considering the position we currently find ourselves in.

September 23, 2017, 08:56:55 PM
Reply #197

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Was saying this before the season started, Rather have DCL play in his best position, than buy some random shitty striker (like Giroud!!) who would take away from DCL experience.

yes i know Giroud is better than DCL atm. but the more confidence DCL gets, the more games he plays, he will have scored more tha Giroud by the end of the season.

i got shat on so many times for saying id rather play DCL than some random person we where going to buy.

Giroud random shit striker? You're tapped lad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2017, 12:47:43 AM
Reply #198

dangermouse

I'm a huge fan of Victoria Coren. She's a beaut.

You can't be from Liverpool can you lol
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 24, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Reply #199

sirblue57

Misread and thought that was Liz saying that then...

I just beat her to it... nod :thumbsup:
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

September 24, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
Reply #200

SANA_DR0

Giroud random shit striker? You're tapped lad.

Giroud is decent. but as i've stated I would have rather had DCL do a whole season, than him being pushed out to some half decent striker, I want to see the youth of Everton progress, not some second hand Arsenal player who didnt have enough to play in every match.

If we had gotten a worldy like Costa(who is 28). then i'd understand... lol we're looking to pay 40M+ plus  for Giroud in January..  He will be 31 in 6 days!!
40 million for a 31 year old.. LOLOL, we've seen whats happened with Williams.. and Rooney..  why buy old ass players that aren't good enough for their teams.. do we just want to collect rejects?

yeah im tapped, cos i want us to have a future, and not for Koeman to spunk silly money on players to shoehorn into his system. are you tapped? wanting old ass players who wont do anything for our future? 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:14:43 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 24, 2017, 05:54:43 PM
Reply #201

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Giroud is decent. but as i've stated I would have rather had DCL do a whole season, than him being pushed out to some half decent striker, I want to see the youth of Everton progress, not some second hand Arsenal player who didnt have enough to play in every match.

If we had gotten a worldy like Costa(who is 28). then i'd understand... lol we're looking to pay 40M+ plus  for Giroud in January..  He will be 31 in 6 days!!
40 million for a 31 year old.. LOLOL, we've seen whats happened with Williams.. and Rooney..  why buy old ass players that aren't good enough for their teams.. do we just want to collect rejects?

yeah im tapped, cos i want us to have a future, and not for Koeman to spunk silly money on players to shoehorn into his system. are you tapped? wanting old ass players who wont do anything for our future? 

Thing is in football these days, particularly in the Prem, is managers don't have a season or two to wait for players to come good and develop.

Koeman wants Giroud because he'd improve the team today. That's why we bought Sig and Dowell is on loan.

The suggested price tag is also something we need to get used to, regardless of January inflation.

I'm not a huge fan of this attitude but it's reality. DCL is in an incredible position for a youth, given that we have no other options for the time being and he's grasping it.

September 24, 2017, 07:30:59 PM
Reply #202

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Talking shit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 24, 2017, 07:37:21 PM
Reply #203

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rather an u proven striker than a proven pl goalscorer?

Shit the bed

Dcl would still get game time if we signed giroud
If we have him up top all season on his own he'll be fucked

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
Reply #204

SANA_DR0

sorry my bad.. lets get a slow immobile big striker.

your all correct, thats what we need, that will help out  our 4 number tens.. as they possess alot of pace.

September 24, 2017, 07:45:57 PM
Reply #205

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

your all correct, thats what we need, that will help out  our 4 number tens.. as they possess alot of pace.
No one's saying ng that tho are they

Simply simply lovely

September 24, 2017, 07:48:53 PM
Reply #206

Jamokachi

You don't half chat a load of crap lad
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:50:16 PM by Jamokachi »

September 24, 2017, 09:23:39 PM
Reply #207

SANA_DR0

lol i chat shit? when you want a slow immobile striker (Giroud) and are willing to pay over 40-50 million?

ironic much?

September 24, 2017, 09:28:09 PM
Reply #208

Shogun

Administrator
I'm with @SANA_DR0 on this one.

Giroud isn't what we need. Looks at the players Arsenal have feeding him and look at the players we have...

He's a good striker but I don't think he'd be worth the price tag considering his age.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2017, 09:35:20 PM
Reply #209

SANA_DR0

thats the issue, it seems like Koeman as converted most the Everton fans into.. hai i buy the players with proven stats, so on paper Giroud looks like an amazing signing.. but when you consider our team and the lack of balance..DCL wins over Giroud everytime for me.

Wellbeck is the Arsenal striker for me, or Laccazette. someone  of that ilk who can turn and go at the opposition and bring others into play.

Giroud would be so far away from the rest of the team (the number 10's) that it would be worse than it has been.