November 21, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 10196 times)

April 30, 2017, 03:19:35 PM
Reply #45

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
So when scores for us then throw your hands up everybody sayyyyyy.
He was a blade then a cobbler
(Dominic Calvert Lewin)
Koeman couldn't say his name
(Dominic the Striker)
We don't care cos he's got game????? *Nit so sure abiut this line*
(Dominic Calvert Lewin)

I dunno it's 8am on a Sunday so if that's shit then I don't care

You gave your best

And that's all that matters

Actually this would really work well if you rap the verses through the megaphone and then the crowd sings the Dominic Calvert-Lewin bit

Together we're gonna transform football songs!

I'm sick of the seven nation armies and achey breaky hearts and Sloop John B's of this (football singing) world
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 30, 2017, 04:00:23 PM
Reply #46

wilbur

Looks like Schneiderlin is out.
It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. Thats what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing. - Duncan Ferguson

April 30, 2017, 04:11:58 PM
Reply #47

Ramjam

Where did you get that from wilbur?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 30, 2017, 04:30:17 PM
Reply #48

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

what the fuck? if so, can only see a defeat
I have to return some videotapes.

April 30, 2017, 05:03:29 PM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
the daily mail *spit* say thigh strain in training
I have to return some videotapes.

April 30, 2017, 05:12:04 PM
Reply #50

wilbur

It was on the fan wall thingy on the official website about 7:00 o'clock this morning.

I can't sleep before these big games....................
It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. Thats what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing. - Duncan Ferguson

April 30, 2017, 05:16:36 PM
Reply #51

ally2

I'll watch this but I'm not arsed really what happens. I just hope it's better then last week.

April 30, 2017, 06:19:01 PM
Reply #52

Tinga

Schneiderlin being out again is so worrying. wtf.

April 30, 2017, 06:20:29 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a blow if he's out as some of our best stuff revolves around him but it doesn't mean we can't still win this. Will need a big performance from Gueye though

April 30, 2017, 06:24:14 PM
Reply #54

Tinga

It's a blow if he's out as some of our best stuff revolves around him but it doesn't mean we can't still win this. Will need a big performance from Gueye though

I think I care more about his overall fitness right now, it'd be truly sad if he went down the Gibson route.

April 30, 2017, 06:48:36 PM
Reply #55

Macca77

Barry first goal it is then

April 30, 2017, 06:53:22 PM
Reply #56

BlueForYou

This is where paying over 20m for a player who was not playing regular football becomes a gamble

Will he end up being injury prone? Don't know. If not, he'll be worth every penny and more, but that's the risk business
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 30, 2017, 07:05:35 PM
Reply #57

WeimaranerBlues

just saw MOTD2 previewing are game That sports journo Holt, Sutton , and Ossie   discussing that Rom is just a flat track bully, and Ossie saying Everton wont progress if he does not starting scoring against the big teams,   but if Liverpool or Utd had him they would be challenging for the league,    utter bollocks  sure I saw few weeks back he had scored 1 more than all the top players v the top 6,    once again explayers and jouno's believe what they want

shocking

April 30, 2017, 07:06:01 PM
Reply #58

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's played more for us than he hasn't and he's done very well. This second half of the season was always going to be a bedding in experience for him, and I'm pleased he's become so integral for us.

Only 4 more games to go, and then he can get a proper pre-season in and be back to his best for next season.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 30, 2017, 07:08:15 PM
Reply #59

dazfrancis

Jeez Louise!  :o

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:10:11 PM by dazfrancis »