April 22, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce: You have to admire City  (Read 1264 times)

April 01, 2018, 07:52:52 PM
Reply #15

wilbur

There was never any danger if Guardiola complaining about his players needing protection from us.

Not one single proper foul tackle from us in the whole game.

We were clearly quite happy to settle for 3-0. It almost felt like there was an agreement at half-time that we wouldn’t put any effort in if they agreed to step off the gas.

I just hope Allardyce doesn’t think he will get away with such a performance next week - there will be murder if he does.
“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

April 01, 2018, 08:40:52 PM
Reply #16

Lxxx

Hopefully the fat cunt will have  plenty of that shortly

An extra £9m in the bank will make that spare time pass a lot easier. He's viewed this from the start as a pension top up, he's acted like it since day one and we've just been stupid enough to facilitate it.

He was quite happy watching Only Fools and Horses and having a pint for breakfast in Benidorm or somewhere equally befitting of a backward ape but we dragged him out of his retirement to top up his bank account. Makes you proud to be a blue hey.

April 01, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Reply #17

blue slug

I bet he’s watching the game back with a few Easter eggs and swigging a bottle of wine the fat cunt

April 02, 2018, 03:05:14 AM
Reply #18

Tony Clifton

And admire them we did as there was fuck all else to do, you big twat.

April 02, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
Reply #19

BlueForYou

And I thought you lot were hard on Koeman!

Next......................... .......
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 02, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
Reply #20

dekko

Not every day you play one of the best teams in the world. Not everyday you get to play them at home, not every day you get a chance to beat a team like that. We came in with no strategy to win the game, just to survive it. I’ve see conference teams in cup games come in and put a show, play their hearts out and come out with “impossible” wins, with players with much lower skills than the ones we have now.
In my view, it’s the managers job to get the team fired up, ready to fight and with a strategy to try to win a football game, no matter who you’re playing. I’m really tired of watching Everton with no heart at all, players clueless about any tactical system. 

April 02, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
Reply #21

terrydarracotsbaldpate

Not every day you play one of the best teams in the world. Not everyday you get to play them at home, not every day you get a chance to beat a team like that. We came in with no strategy to win the game, just to survive it. I've see conference teams in cup games come in and put a show, play their hearts out and come out with "impossible” wins, with players with much lower skills than the ones we have now.
In my view, it's the managers job to get the team fired up, ready to fight and with a strategy to try to win a football game, no matter who you're playing. I'm really tired of watching Everton with no heart at all, players clueless about any tactical system.
Not every day you can watch Silva and De Bruyne close. Well Rooney and Schnderlin both watched them run pass them all day. Absolutely criminal Burnley and Wigan didn't get overrun . If we can't match the quality then at least don't let them play. We have got a lot to do to be competitive again!

April 02, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
Reply #22

eugene

He really is a self hypnotising div telling us how good City are, we know how good they are and have done all season, he would have been better explaining his ridiculous team selection instead of constantly blowing smoke up his own ring piece.
I was all for giving him a chance when we took him on but now I just want shut....SAM YOU ARE A FRAUD JOG ON....

April 02, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
Reply #23

Paddockoldie

Schneiderlin should never be allowed to wear our shirt again. He has no desire to up his game so sell him to whoever would be daft enough. Sadly Rooney is running out of positions and against top opposition he's not up to it. Time to be ruthless and cull this squad. I doubt we'll attract top players so we need to push the decision development of our promising youth as well as maybe getting lucky with some buys. Priority is to get new management team and plan for next season.

April 02, 2018, 06:38:23 PM
Reply #24

april

Not every day you play one of the best teams in the world. Not everyday you get to play them at home, not every day you get a chance to beat a team like that. We came in with no strategy to win the game, just to survive it. I've see conference teams in cup games come in and put a show, play their hearts out and come out with "impossible” wins, with players with much lower skills than the ones we have now.
In my view, it's the managers job to get the team fired up, ready to fight and with a strategy to try to win a football game, no matter who you're playing. I'm really tired of watching Everton with no heart at all, players clueless about any tactical system.
Exactly this. How can Wigan not only hold City but beat them, yet we’re made to look like the team from two divisions below? Yeah I know, cup game, team raises their game with the visit of the big boys etc, but if it’s that simple then maybe we should use that mindset rather than fawning all over teams above us, rolling over and just allowing them to fuck us over every single time without fail.

It’s not rocket science, is it?
Toffeegirls Rule.

April 02, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Reply #25

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
No - admiring City is for fans and pundits. Your job Sam was to create a game plan and enthuse your players to give them a game. Hurry up and fuck off
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 02, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Reply #26

bacon sarnie

Hopefully he'll be admiring himself from afar soon. In a big mirror on Fantasy Island.

The big plane boss the big plane!

Give us a cuddle Sammy lad....

April 02, 2018, 10:58:13 PM
Reply #27

chang

Same around me and i cant blame anyone who left. This season is the first in 25 that I thought about not renewing and i know two others who wont be back next year...worrying times

Really ? I do understand that, but if I had a season ticket, I'd just want to be at the last game before we leave - kind of think having a season ticket will be the only way come the day ?