November 23, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

Author Topic: Henry Onyekuru  (Read 14061 times)

June 28, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
Reply #165

Lxxx

Two year loan deal, that's a pretty big favour. However when you're cash rich you can do the kind of things that the big boys do in order to build a proper network and bring in continuous transfer revenue like Chelsea do with their million kids out on loan.

deCoubertin

June 28, 2017, 05:11:49 PM
Reply #166

ally2

Yet he's used it to confirm the move on his own Instagram page...

Sorry. Joke

June 28, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
Reply #167

sam of the south

Yet he's used it to confirm the move on his own Instagram page...

Well, maybe he's just using the move as a platform to display his photoshopping skills 🤔
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 28, 2017, 06:02:22 PM
Reply #168

Sixx1402

I'm all for bringing in youngsters and blooding them for the first team.

It's probably our best chance to win the premier league in a few years given the current climate.

But this guy?
On that highlights video he looks completely shit!
Can't pass, can't finish and zero end product.
Am i missing something here??
If those are his 'highlights' I'd hate to see his bad games, he runs about like a headless chicken!!

Hmmmmm......
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

June 28, 2017, 06:14:22 PM
Reply #169

Lxxx

It's probably our best chance to win the premier league in a few years given the current climate.

But this guy?
If those are his 'highlights' I'd hate to see his bad games, he runs about like a headless chicken!!

Hmmmmm......

You did watch the correct video right?

June 28, 2017, 06:17:04 PM
Reply #170

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

But this guy?

Hmmmmm......

Headless chicken you say? Sounds like the gwladys will love him.

But in all honesty wtf video did you watch? Mine was just him skinning people and scoring a wide range of different goals from open play.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 28, 2017, 06:19:45 PM
Reply #171

Sixx1402

You did watch the correct video right?

The one on the first page of this thread, looks tosh. Is there another? It's needs to be a damn sight better than that one!

June 28, 2017, 06:20:41 PM
Reply #172

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Every time I see this thread, I think of a song by Enya.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

June 28, 2017, 06:36:42 PM
Reply #173

Macca77

Saying someone is shit from watching a video on you tube never fails to make me laugh

June 28, 2017, 06:47:31 PM
Reply #174

BlueNoseMike

The one on the first page of this thread, looks tosh. Is there another? It's needs to be a damn sight better than that one!

Admittedly that one isn't the best but I've seen another that makes him look like a potential star. Hard to judge on a 10 minute video but was impressed. Can't seem to find it though, can anyone else show the pessimist over here?

June 28, 2017, 06:57:21 PM
Reply #175

Ridge

Stop watching after first minute did you?  ;)

June 28, 2017, 06:59:08 PM
Reply #176

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, he's certainly got potential. He's out on loan for 2 years. He's ripping it up now. He's young and raw. Hopefully in 2 years, he'll have developed a great deal more and come over to our side and be a real asset. Would love him over now, but what we're doing snapping up young talent and loaning out to lesser leagues is a great way to develop and makes a ton of business sense too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

June 28, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
Reply #177

Sixx1402

Stop watching after first minute did you?  ;)

I watched the full thing mate, you and i must differ in our opinion of quality, the defenders look shocking and he still cocked up half of the clips

June 28, 2017, 07:05:25 PM
Reply #178

Lxxx

I'm sure if he tears up the league next year as well as the Champions League we'll recall him if we want to, work permit permitting. 

June 28, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
Reply #179

Sixx1402

Hey i'm not saying he won't be good, he might well turn out to be ace

Just wasn't overly impressed with what i saw there, reminded me of the Niasse you tube clip......with worse finishing  :whistle: