November 20, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

Author Topic: Henry Onyekuru  (Read 13194 times)

October 10, 2017, 10:04:09 PM
Reply #240

toffee_scot

I think for the time being, Onyekuru should stay at Anderlecht and get more first team football playing there especially as they are in the Champions League and will get to play against teams of the calibre of Bayern and PSG.

Plus if Koeman is still at Everton, it would be a shame if Onyekuru was shoehorned into the team as a left wing back or a position which equates to Koeman's favourite number that month.

deCoubertin

October 10, 2017, 11:24:45 PM
Reply #241

Lxxx

If Lookman picks Nigeria as his country to represent one conversation between him and Onyekuru might put him off coming back while he's manager. It's so frustrating, so much young talent on the books and a manager who looks unable to get the best out of what we've got.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:25:52 PM by Lxxx »

October 10, 2017, 11:36:30 PM
Reply #242

Evertonian in NC

Spurs & Arsenal thought to be interested like, think it's quite clear he has potential and PACE which were absolutely crying out for. Joke of a decision if he leaves.

What annoys me about koeman is he has one quiet game and is thrown out of the team for weeks, Williams/gana/schneiderlin/martina can play how they like and be played constantly

Pace, skill, and directness.  Qualities we lack in spades.

Though I suspect Lookman is much better served to be an impact sub, part of me wants to start him and Vlasic once just to see what happens with two proper wingers.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 10, 2017, 11:50:10 PM
Reply #243

SANA_DR0

Pace, skill, and directness.  Qualities we lack in spades.

Though I suspect Lookman is much better served to be an impact sub, part of me wants to start him and Vlasic once just to see what happens with two proper wingers.

The thing V Burnley was, we are kinda solid, but we will concede goals, but we wont be scoring any playing the way we do, least with those 2 on, we may actually feed DCL.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 11:55:43 PM
Reply #244

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was told by somebody pretty well connected that Lookman was told by Koeman the end of the transfer window to pack his bags.

It sounded like Lookman and Mirallas both questioned Koeman's use of them and were told where to go.

Was told the exact same story about Dowell.

Which makes me doubt it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 10, 2017, 11:59:23 PM
Reply #245

SANA_DR0

Was told the exact same story about Dowell.

Which makes me doubt it.

Maybe Koeman doesnt like under 21s. (that he hasnt persuaded the board to buy)
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 11, 2017, 12:09:31 AM
Reply #246

plumber

Oh, the good old "he hates youngsters" story from Moyes' times  :thumbsup:

Maybe Koeman doesnt like under 21s. (that he hasnt persuaded the board to buy)

Yes, I've heard he can't stand Davies and Holgate. He would also hate DCL and Vlasic if he didn't like them.

October 11, 2017, 12:15:02 AM
Reply #247

SANA_DR0

Oh, the good old "he hates youngsters" story from Moyes' times  :thumbsup:

Yes, I've heard he can't stand Davies and Holgate. He would also hate DCL and Vlasic if he didn't like them.

sarcasm goes way above you doesnt it?

but anyway.. ill try and be more serious in regards to my sarcastic post.

Davies was one of our best players last season., but not got a run of games, the times he has played he';s been shoe horned into the right hand side of midfield.. or  even on the left.. or played as a right wing back. ( but not lets stick to the tried and failed Gueye and Schneiderlin)

Holgate cant get a look in at CB, even tho Williams has been diabolical, mistake after mistake, Williams is always there..

How long did it take for DCL to actually start games? instead of the no striker policy of Rooney and Sandro??

no mention of the players i stated, Lookman and Kenny..

have you actually watched us this season? or is your bitterness of me making you ignore whats happened?
good bottom of the barrel stuff there,  with the hate the youngsters line.. top stuff lid.

try harder.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:17:11 AM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 11, 2017, 12:22:16 AM
Reply #248

plumber

sarcasm goes way above you doesnt it?

but anyway.. ill try and be more serious in regards to my sarcastic post.

Davies was one of our best players last season., but not got a run of games, the times he has played he';s been shoe horned into the right hand side of midfield.. or  even on the left.. or played as a right wing back. ( but not lets stick to the tried and failed Gueye and Schneiderlin)

Holgate cant get a look in at CB, even tho Williams has been diabolical, mistake after mistake, Williams is always there..

How long did it take for DCL to actually start games? instead of the no striker policy of Rooney and Sandro??

no mention of the players i stated, Lookman and Kenny..

have you actually watched us this season? or is your bitterness of me making you ignore whats happened?
good bottom of the barrel stuff there,  with the hate the youngsters line.. top stuff lid.

try harder.

You can't be serious mate. Or can you?

October 11, 2017, 12:34:42 AM
Reply #249

SANA_DR0

You can't be serious mate. Or can you?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:37:00 AM by SANA_DR0 »

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 11, 2017, 01:24:34 AM
Reply #250

plumber

You've lost me here. Are you saying you are a troll?

October 11, 2017, 03:02:01 AM
Reply #251

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate has made as many mistakes as Williams. It's just you expect better from Williams.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 11, 2017, 03:04:29 AM
Reply #252

gizzblue

Holgate has made as many mistakes as Williams. It's just you expect better from Williams.
At least Holgate will learn Williams will just try and hide in his footy shirt.

October 11, 2017, 05:49:49 AM
Reply #253

SANA_DR0

You've lost me here. Are you saying you are a troll?

On numerous posts i've detailed issues that are worth talking about or valid reasons or discrepancies, but each time you reply with a one line answer, not even addressing anything.

The meme means im not going to reply anymore. you didnt supply no bait.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 11, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
Reply #254

Hawkandro

At least Holgate will learn Williams will just try and hide in his footy shirt.

Which, having seen the size of the fucker now, is nigh on impossible.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.