November 14, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 9295 times)

May 11, 2017, 08:07:27 PM
Reply #105

starblood

My mistake, right you are. Last two seasons still shite though eh?

I think it is pretty good to be fair.

Taking this season for instance, a goal or assist every 190 minutes - about one every two games. Better stats than Barkley and ("the next step up") Bolasie (before his injury).

Add to that the fact he is forever dropped to the bench or subbed (making it difficult to get into a groove of consistent form)?

I like him, I make no bones about it - always have done. Should always be on the pitch for me as he offers you a goal threat at any moment even when he is having a quiet game (and that is something we have missed big-time in recent seasons).

May 11, 2017, 08:43:24 PM
Reply #106

formerKHL

Well if you want to be pedantic we all are but that wasn't what I meant ,I meant that he shows it more than most

like I said you obviously haven't spent any time around professional footballers

May 11, 2017, 09:25:56 PM
Reply #107

blue1948

like I said you obviously haven't spent any time around professional footballers

So where are we now ? you have spent more time around professional footballers than me ! and the point? That is the point you feel you didn't make ,with the first comment to me

May 11, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
Reply #108

formerKHL

So where are we now ? you have spent more time around professional footballers than me ! and the point? That is the point you feel you didn't make ,with the first comment to me

the point I believe I made in my first post.....However, they are all pedantic premadonnas'  ....no matter what level they're playing at...

May 11, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
Reply #109

blue1948

the point I believe I made in my first post.....However, they are all pedantic premadonnas'  ....no matter what level they're playing at...
You didn't answer the question ,you just reiterated the same point ! If you want the last word it is yours

May 11, 2017, 09:51:25 PM
Reply #110

formerKHL

no last word my friend ..you just kept asking the same thing....I just tried to explain...

May 11, 2017, 11:42:39 PM
Reply #111

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

Yes yes we get it, you work or did work in football in some capacity, you've even said hello to 1 or 2 professionals.
You know more than anyone else on here about footballers or football.

We get it, we get it. Jeez.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:53:59 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 11, 2017, 11:56:28 PM
Reply #112

GoodisonPk

I rate this guy big time.

May 12, 2017, 01:33:53 AM
Reply #113

Lxxx

It's frustrating as that run against Leicester is what he is capable of but we rarely see it.
He needs to stop coming deep, picking up the ball of Baines and running across the front of the defence from left to right before laying it off. It's lazy play, it's passing the buck to other players to make things happen.
He's picked to play as a wide forward to make a difference, not play neat and tidy football. If he can get back to what he used to do then great.

May 13, 2017, 01:15:34 AM
Reply #114

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Contract until June 2020.

Sensible.

May 13, 2017, 01:17:32 AM
Reply #115

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!