November 14, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

Author Topic: Mirallas  (Read 9298 times)

May 10, 2017, 04:34:08 AM
Read 9298 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah suppose how much do you get for him?

As long as we upgrade in the summer I'm fine with it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 10, 2017, 05:37:16 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
To think of the stick Ross and Rom get after one quiet game, and the free pass that Kevin Mirallas gets with a lot of blues season after season.

I think he's a belter player but he's been an extremely disappointing player for a few years now.

A couple of years ago, he looked like he could have stepped up but it just didn't happen for him, and it honestly looked like the wind just went out of him. Probably the penalty incident was the final nail in the coffin.

He's looking like he could get a bit of his old self back, but like I say - I'm fine with this on the condition that we sign an upgrade. We need 10-15 goals from wide areas next year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 10, 2017, 03:47:24 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
......................Yes I think so - but 5 years ? Is this standard now for Everton players ?

What's the problem?

Doubt he stays for the next five years so what's the difference?

May 10, 2017, 11:53:14 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
...................No problem just surprised at the length of contract. And I was asking is this standard because Coleman was also given 5 years .

Yeah it's a fair question to be honest, sorry if that came across confrontational, think I was still waking up a bit when I wrote that!