August 19, 2019, 01:58:57 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 39113 times)

January 02, 2011, 09:59:22 PM
Read 39113 times

Thom

Administrator
Moyes seemed to be under the impression that Saha played well yesterday, and unless he thinks Coleman needs a rest then I think we'll see Rodwell replacing Cahill as the only change.

Again, be arsed making a prediction. Spurs play openly, so there will be space to exploit, but we're so low on confidence I can't see us keeping a clean sheet. There will be goals though.

January 06, 2011, 01:06:57 AM
Reply #1

Thom

Administrator
Heitinga and Beckford in for Jagielka and Cahill as the only changes. We're going 4-4-2!

January 06, 2011, 01:48:24 AM
Reply #2

Thom

Administrator
lolol

What are you on about, Optimistic Blue?

Everton, our football club, ALWAYS release the team sheet for the match an hour before the match starts. Bally posted that first eleven that will play Spurs tonight i.e. the team that is to play Spurs in ten minutes.

Actually, I'm not surprised this is hard for you to comprehend. You're the guy who was 100% certain that Beckham was joining West Ham, weren't you?

Anyway, thanks for cheering us all up as, hopefully, it'll help us relax before we play. We are playing tonight, aren't we? Y'know, with that team Moyes picked and that bally posted? lolol

January 06, 2011, 03:58:18 AM
Reply #3

Thom

Administrator
Priceless three points, and a superb team performance. Not one bad performer on our side out there tonight.

However, it counts for nothing if we don't beat Scunthorpe and Liverpool, and build on it. We need to beat the teams around us now in the league to push up out of the fight at the bottom.