August 14, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 29868 times)

June 07, 2017, 05:35:59 AM
Read 29868 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Sounds like the door is still open for him to stay.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-could-welcome-gerard-deulofeu-13142976

June 07, 2017, 06:07:10 AM
Reply #1

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
“If nothing changes I expect him to be at pre-season training. If something does change, then we will talk about it.”

Koeman sounds really excited.

June 07, 2017, 06:09:04 AM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Is the end of June that Barca have to make their decision by?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 07, 2017, 06:11:31 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Please god

June 07, 2017, 06:13:14 AM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hate to break it to the lads but he is literally better than anyone we have outwide by a good way.

June 07, 2017, 06:19:24 AM
Reply #5

Ross

Wonder why he couldn't have got the playing time here seeing as Bolasie was out injured for a year, Mirallas was in and out of the team and Lennon had become invisible before depression kicked in?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 07, 2017, 06:21:47 AM
Reply #6

Gash

Global Moderator
Is the end of June that Barca have to make their decision by?

I don't think that'll matter.

June 07, 2017, 06:21:49 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hate to break it to the lads but he is literally better than anyone we have outwide by a good way.

Can't see him staying to be honest but I do like him, I just can't get my head around why he doesn't score more as I've discussed before at length.

If he was capable of switching up his play a bit more as well, a bit like ronaldo when he first came through at United and could just tear a full back apart going either direction again and again and again. With deulofeu he's capable but if he's not getting past them he seems to burn out quite quickly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 07, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
Reply #8

Shogun

Administrator
Seems like every managers he's played for isn't convinced and considering that Roberto Martinez is the exception to that, doesn't help his case.

He just need to get his head down for a year and learn how to play for the better of the team rather than individually.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 07, 2017, 06:25:38 AM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator

That's hardly a ringing endorsement.

When he's on it, he's good, when he's not he's just a passenger and fitness still seemed an issue as well.

June 07, 2017, 06:28:06 AM
Reply #10

Gash

Global Moderator
Seems like every managers he's played for isn't convinced and considering that Roberto Martinez is the exception to that, doesn't help his case.

Even under Martinez he disappeared out of the team for a while didn't he?

June 07, 2017, 06:29:58 AM
Reply #11

Shogun

Administrator
Even under Martinez he disappeared out of the team for a while didn't he?

Yeah, bit of an odd one that though. Struggle to believe it was a pure footballing decisionbecause Deulofeu was smashing the assists charts and then couldn't get a game for about four month.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 07, 2017, 07:01:39 AM
Reply #12

bornblue88

95% of the time he's useless and 5% absolutely brilliant. He could get away with being ok 95% and brilliant 5% but that all hangs on stamina for me

June 07, 2017, 07:04:10 AM
Reply #13

blueski

Italy's the place for him IMO having seen a few of his appearances
Nil Satis

June 07, 2017, 07:53:23 AM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Agree with all the posts above.

He's boss, but does he have it to make it here?

He was pretty awful anytime he played under Koeman.

But I'd hate to see us get rid of such talent so easily and see us keep faith with someone like Mirallas who's run his course here.

Without going over the top (maybe Iam) I think he's the most talented footballer we've had since Arteta and someone we should look to keep here.

But I can see who Koeman doesn't fancy him.