September 21, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 31857 times)

June 07, 2017, 09:23:41 AM
Read 31857 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he'd be a great option to have in our Europa League games, and hopefully more.
My thoughts exactly.

And with the challenge of getting decent players in he's probably one to keep for another season at least.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

June 08, 2017, 12:44:50 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hope we get him.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

June 18, 2017, 11:22:53 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Based on what exactly. Does nothing defensively, creates almost nothing, scores hardly ever. Based on what is he remotely useful never mind the best winger at the club

Amazing how there's more Moyes players than Martinez players still at the club, despite Moyes going 4 years ago.

Still have Coleman, Barkley, Jags, Mirallas and Baines off the top of my head at the club from the Moyes era.

June 19, 2017, 06:45:32 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Awesome.

That's Sandro paid for plus change.

June 19, 2017, 07:31:06 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently he's replacing Messi who will be moving back into midfield.

Incredible that a player with a mediocre resume as his will be the one to replace the world's best player in his position.

Well, good luck to him, and it will be interesting to see how he makes out.

June 24, 2017, 12:14:35 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seeing as it looks as if Barca have tried to take up the option of resigning Del, and he looks to be refusing it, I wonder what happens if another club comes in and offers say 20 million for him and he wants to join them? Now Salah is on his way to the shite, there's a rumour that Roma are interested in Del.

I wonder if we take the 12 Barca would pay to take him back and then we split the rest with them on anything over and above the 12?

Guess this eventuality was never expected that he wouldn't want to return to them.

June 29, 2017, 04:35:00 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

June 30, 2017, 11:33:05 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone think we should hold off signing off on the player for a week or two?

July 01, 2017, 12:14:54 AM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Presume they'll send him straight off to Italy on a hefty loan deal with a view to a permanent move. No way he'd be anything more than a squad player at Barca.

Good luck Gerry - I won't miss the forum trying to spell your surname.

I think the terms of the contract were that they couldn't sell or loan him for a season? It is very strange. Still we have 10 million in the bank without having to try and sell him now.

July 05, 2017, 01:24:44 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or we get a nice wedge from any sale.

January 09, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Destined for a career at Levante or somewhere like that.

My kid has one of their laptops.