August 20, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Author Topic: Deulofeu  (Read 30216 times)

June 08, 2017, 01:08:38 AM
Reply #30

toshyboy

that story about Koeman telling Geri he was shit last summer was about right then

What was that? Never heard it

June 08, 2017, 01:35:03 AM
Reply #31

Simon Paul

Administrator
What was that? Never heard it

Geri was being presented by the shareholders association with the young player of the year award. Koeman grabs it to look at it. "There's some impressive names on here. Not sure why they're giving it to you, you're shit" (not an exact quote but the general gist apparently)

Both then laughed and Koeman wandered off for a beer (I've made the beer bit up. He drinks whisky at finch farm)

June 08, 2017, 02:40:16 AM
Reply #32

Evertonian in NC

He'll be like a new signing

Glad the gallows humour is out in full force, sounds as if we will need it.  :D

After everything else I've read the last few weeks, the notion of one inconsistent, but exciting footballer coming back our way is a ray of sunshine.  Even if the manager clearly hates him.

Yeah, back to the gallows humour please.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 08, 2017, 03:28:42 AM
Reply #33

GrantyBoy78

We're seriously short of numbers - Ron's just keeping his options open.

June 08, 2017, 05:03:37 AM
Reply #34

toffee_scot

The only way he'll end up back here is if we fuck up our summer recruitment and we don't have much better to call on.

So there's a chance for Deulofeu then.

June 11, 2017, 02:40:45 AM
Reply #35

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 11, 2017, 02:44:08 AM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

Doesn't want to return according to Italian press:

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/everton-fc/everton-fc-transfers/17185-deulofeu-doesnt-want-everton-fc-return/
Don't fuckin blame the lad Koemanez has the man management skills of Geoffrey Hardacre..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 11, 2017, 02:47:35 AM
Reply #37

KoemansNumberTens

Don't fuckin blame the lad Koemanez has the man management skills of Geoffrey Hardacre..

He's fucking shite. Nothing to do with man management. He wants to be a flair player that trots around the pitch without a defensive care in the world but he creates the square route of fuck all while doing it.
He's not found a manager yet he's overly keen on him. Let's see if Milan even want to sign him and let's see if he plays after they've spent a couple of hundred million on other players
Doesn't entertain coming back. Koeman doesn't want him but but he'll have absolutely no say anyway unless Barca sign him

June 11, 2017, 02:49:33 AM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

He's fucking shite. Nothing to do with man management. He wants to be a flair player that trots around the pitch without a defensive care in the world but he creates the square route of fuck all while doing it.
He's not found a manager yet he's overly keen on him. Let's see if Milan even want to sign him and let's see if he plays after they've spent a couple of hundred million on other players
Doesn't entertain coming back. Koeman doesn't want him but but he'll have absolutely no say anyway unless Barca sign him
I know got you though...

June 11, 2017, 03:46:37 AM
Reply #39

Alanvideo

.............do you mean Bradley Hardacre ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 11, 2017, 03:51:52 AM
Reply #40

eyesalwaysblue

.............do you mean Bradley Hardacre ?
that's him....sorry Sam Miguel was on offer at tesco today

June 11, 2017, 05:03:03 AM
Reply #41

Toddacelli

I like Geri but him coming back to play a role next season only makes sense if we're signing the rest of the Spanish U21 side to play around him because that's the only time he looks class.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 11, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
Reply #42

Macca77

June 11, 2017, 11:57:52 AM
Reply #43

eyesalwaysblue

My apologies i'm a tool when drunk...and sometimes sober..

June 18, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
Reply #44

D_murph0278

Anyone else think he's well worth keeping as a squad player now, especially with Sandro set to sign. Not every week, but definitely an option in Europe.
We could have Sandro playing inside left and Geri inside right with our main striker down the middle, with a midfield 3 of Gana, Schneiderlein, Klassen / Davies.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."