December 15, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Author Topic: Olivier Giroud  (Read 36596 times)

June 08, 2017, 01:10:52 AM
Reply #30

Lxxx

Sticks in my head when he scored in injury time to make it 3-3 against Palace last season after they were 3-0 down and he went off on a self indulgent celebration in the corner on his own while his team-mates were screaming at him to get back to the halfway line so they could try and get a winner.

Not for me thanks.

deCoubertin

June 08, 2017, 01:20:05 AM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sticks in my head when he scored in injury time to make it 3-3 against Palace last season after they were 3-0 down and he went off on a self indulgent celebration in the corner on his own while his team-mates were screaming at him to get back to the halfway line so they could try and get a winner.

Not for me thanks.
Bournemouth I think but yeah it was all a bit cringey

Could have been worse tho, they could have conceded after it. ...

Simply simply lovely

June 08, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bournemouth I think but yeah it was all a bit cringey

Could have been worse tho, they could have conceded after it. ...

*invades pitch*
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2017, 02:22:01 AM
Reply #33

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Belter couple of posts. Oh to be an Evertonian. For every daft thing other sides have done we've been there done that and conceded a dafter goal.

June 08, 2017, 02:28:23 AM
Reply #34

Macca77

That VVD fella is decent, might be worth a bid

June 08, 2017, 02:35:14 AM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think Giroud in addition to 2 young pacy forward players (Keita,Dembele, Batshuayi maybe?)would be a decent way to go in replacing Rom and giving us more options

Realistically we're not getting any of the top level marksmen around Europe (Lacazette, Griezmann, Lewandowski, Benzema, Aubameyang etc) are we?

Giroud is the next level down and possibly the type of player we are looking at unless we can pull off someone like Dolberg

(Is this the real life?is this just fantasy footy?) - I don't know if these shouts are just pure fantasy

I'd say we're after up and coming but far from the finished article or not currently making the grade at a big club

I doubt very much whether we will sell Lukaku for 90mil and then replace with 1 90mil striker
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 08, 2017, 02:37:16 AM
Reply #36

hannu

That VVD fella is decent, might be worth a bid
wasnt there a VVD thread, i cant seem to find it

June 08, 2017, 04:39:51 AM
Reply #37

TheTone

I think Giroud in addition to 2 young pacy forward players (Keita,Dembele, Batshuayi maybe?)would be a decent way to go in replacing Rom and giving us more options

Realistically we're not getting any of the top level marksmen around Europe (Lacazette, Griezmann, Lewandowski, Benzema, Aubameyang etc) are we?

Giroud is the next level down and possibly the type of player we are looking at unless we can pull off someone like Dolberg

(Is this the real life?is this just fantasy footy?) - I don't know if these shouts are just pure fantasy

I'd say we're after up and coming but far from the finished article or not currently making the grade at a big club

I doubt very much whether we will sell Lukaku for 90mil and then replace with 1 90mil striker

This is meant to be read to Bohemian Rhapsady right?

June 08, 2017, 05:06:33 AM
Reply #38

Ross

Now he's got his own thread this thing could run.

Unlike the subject matter who just ambles about with a mirror in his pocket.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 08, 2017, 05:52:10 AM
Reply #39

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Exactly what I thought. In fact I read the entire post to the tune.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 08, 2017, 05:57:58 AM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Haha of course!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 08, 2017, 06:22:45 AM
Reply #41

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Diao, Giroud and AN Other for next season?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

June 08, 2017, 06:33:28 AM
Reply #42

eyesalwaysblue

Fast forward 4 hours to go in the summer window.....
     "please come to us wer'e loaded you know...Hello anyone there?"

I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 08, 2017, 10:22:28 AM
Reply #43

bornblue88

Diao, Giroud and AN Other for next season?

trade Rom for these two and Brahimi?

June 08, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
Reply #44

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's about our level if we're honest.