October 19, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

Author Topic: Olivier Giroud  (Read 33459 times)

September 25, 2017, 01:59:49 PM
Reply #600

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They surely aren't the only 2 options though are they? I'd rather we took a little more of a punt with our 40m got someone a bit younger who might go up in value instead of down. If it's him or nothing then obviously I'd rather we signed him

Not arsed about value in this case tbh, we actually are in a desperate situation.

think a technically good target man who bags goals and creates plenty for others would totally change this side.

Yeah I'd love a hazard and a Mane and a 20 year old Ibra, but if there's a chance of this coming off it would be massive for the side.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

September 25, 2017, 02:36:24 PM
Reply #601

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that we could tempt Icardi for £10m - £20m more?
He's a similar player but 7 years younger and probably a better finisher.

He's also a complete love rat like Giroud.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 02:38:40 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 25, 2017, 02:41:58 PM
Reply #602

Bluedylan

Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that we could tempt Icardi for £10m - £20m more?
He's a similar player but 7 years younger and probably a better finisher.

He's also a complete love rat like Giroud.

Absolutely loves Inter apparently, so probably would take a special club or offer to get him out of there. Don't think we're special enough (to an external party).
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

September 25, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
Reply #603

GrantyBoy78

40 mill for Giroud. What a joke. Besides it wasn't arsenal refusing to sell it was the player refusing to come.

I'd take King for 30 mill no problem.
Zero chance you’d get King for £30m