November 22, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 14872 times)

August 04, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Reply #120

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, I like his first time balls and stuff, he's tidy but he's not blowing me away with cleverness particularly.

His passing and game involvement stats from the rest of his career would point to a tidy, busy player who doesn't get too involved in moving the ball or building play, but will very happily lay on the final ball or goal, I'd be surprised if he deviates from that and so far he hasn't so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Like I say I'm still backing him and I think he'll do well but I don't think he's been particularly impressive in regards to pure midfield play.

3...games.... my god.
I have to return some videotapes.

deCoubertin

August 04, 2017, 09:10:04 PM
Reply #121

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
3...games.... my god.

I'm really not sure what people are expecting. I think it's going to take us best part of half a season before players in this brand new team settle and starts gelling well.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 04, 2017, 09:10:59 PM
Reply #122

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'm really not sure what people are expecting. I think it's going to take us best part of half a season before players in this brand new team settle and starts gelling well.

Mad isnt it!! im actually in disbelief at some of the comments.

August 04, 2017, 09:22:01 PM
Reply #123

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Mad isnt it!! im actually in disbelief at some of the comments.

The fact we are a new team and are unbeaten so far with just one goal conceded, to me breeds hope and a good start. And money never guarantees success anyway.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 05, 2017, 02:04:49 AM
Reply #124

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
3...games.... my god.

Right so I shooouuullldddd not give an opinion?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 05, 2017, 02:06:21 AM
Reply #125

SANA_DR0

think he would be perfect in the middle with a 2 either side (433) ghana and morgan/davies

we need that creativity from deeper.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

August 05, 2017, 02:18:00 AM
Reply #126

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Right so I shooouuullldddd not give an opinion?

Give your opinion all you like, im just saying its bloody crazy.

August 05, 2017, 09:43:16 PM
Reply #127

74Blue

Nainaar?

It almost sounds like a 200 mil player :)
Whereas Rooney's always been more of a Piesmith

August 05, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Reply #128

gizzblue

Would love to see him without Fat arse Rooney in his way constantly (on the bench or at home on the couch eating crisp)....Klassen looks the part but hard to tell without movement I  front .....behind DCL hed be better ....come on Koeman you know it makes sense ...bench Rooney for the next friendly.

August 05, 2017, 11:33:55 PM
Reply #129

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Would love to see him without Fat arse Rooney in his way constantly (on the bench or at home on the couch eating crisp)....Klassen looks the part but hard to tell without movement I  front .....behind DCL hed be better ....come on Koeman you know it makes sense ...bench Rooney for the next friendly.

oh aye yeah, mega fat Rooney isnt he... ::)

August 05, 2017, 11:53:59 PM
Reply #130

Lxxx

Fuckin hell this thread is a bit depressing already.

August 06, 2017, 05:37:06 AM
Reply #131

Trowel

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/05/exclusive-davy-klaassen-interview-dennis-bergkamp-always-player/amp/

Davy Klaassen was packing his bags ready for the £25 million move to Everton when a text arrived.

“Good choice,” it read.

It came from Dennis Bergkamp
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 06, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Reply #132

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Bergkamp was my favorite non Everton player.
- Walt Disney

August 06, 2017, 10:04:45 AM
Reply #133

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
The fact we are a new team and are unbeaten so far with just one goal conceded, to me breeds hope and a good start. And money never guarantees success anyway.
While I completely agree with the spirit of your post, I must point out we've conceded two goals.

August 06, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
Reply #134

eyesalwaysblue

Bergkamp was my favorite non Everton player.
magical ,majestic,modest,midfield maestro.....one of the very best.
I still despise Clive Thomas..