November 25, 2017, 04:25:22 AM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 15019 times)

August 24, 2017, 08:18:17 PM
Reply #270

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I've said this before but Naismith with a good first touch and the ability to actually pull off one-touch passes would have been a very good player.

So if that's who Klaassen is, great.
And i'm fed up of saying this, this is not the time nor the place for common sense

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

August 24, 2017, 08:26:02 PM
Reply #271

djws1788

no coincidence his better games have come in the Europa where the tempo is slower. he's clearly got the brain, just needs to adjust the pace of the English game.

August 24, 2017, 08:31:53 PM
Reply #272

ally2

Seen it all before. The first time Rooney has a bad game I can guarantee someone will say his legs have gone.  A good game from Mirallas and he'll be a superstar again. It's the way of the world.

August 24, 2017, 08:36:50 PM
Reply #273

Marky Mark and the funky

I just don't see the Davy-Stevie thing.

IMO Naisy was good at finishing when he actually made it into the box, winning way more than his fair share of headers, and winning free-kicks with his combative style.

Haven't seen any of that from Klaassen, what I have seen is the aforementioned link-up play in fits and spurts (which has been a good thing btw).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:37:59 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

August 24, 2017, 09:25:37 PM
Reply #274

MmmBlueRamirez

I just don't see the Davy-Stevie thing.

IMO Naisy was good at finishing when he actually made it into the box, winning way more than his fair share of headers, and winning free-kicks with his combative style.

Haven't seen any of that from Klaassen, what I have seen is the aforementioned link-up play in fits and spurts (which has been a good thing btw).

It's a pace/hair thang!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 24, 2017, 09:32:37 PM
Reply #275

Marky Mark and the funky

September 24, 2017, 04:17:13 AM
Reply #276

Martip

Seriously getting worried by this guy....absolute passenger and seemingly not good enough.

September 24, 2017, 04:21:29 AM
Reply #277

Bluedylan

Seriously getting worried by this guy....absolute passenger and seemingly not good enough.

Nonsense. Clever, technical player who could be a real asset if we get our shape and balance right.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 24, 2017, 04:23:24 AM
Reply #278

Martip

Nonsense. Clever, technical player who could be a real asset if we get our shape and balance right.
Don't see it at all in afraid. Game after game seems to pass him by and I think you are overate his ability to impact things.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 04:24:42 AM by Martip »

September 24, 2017, 04:34:33 AM
Reply #279

Shogun

Administrator
Not as good as Davies in my opinion.

He's really ill-suited for our tepid congested style of play. He's a pass and move sort of player and we haven't been attacking like that so far this season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2017, 04:35:21 AM
Reply #280

ally2

I think he's one of our most technically gifted players, if not the most gifted. And has the vision to go with it.

Probably sounds mad but I think he's actually a level above a lot of our players and finding it difficult to know how to fit in, especially with the seemingly unmovable midfield two of Schneiderlein and Gueye and our ever changing formations. I have zero doubt he will be fantastic for us in due course. I just don't know how.

September 24, 2017, 04:40:22 AM
Reply #281

Martip

I think he's one of our most technically gifted players, if not the most gifted. And has the vision to go with it.

Probably sounds mad but I think he's actually a level above a lot of our players and finding it difficult to know how to fit in, especially with the seemingly unmovable midfield two of Schneiderlein and Gueye and our ever changing formations. I have zero doubt he will be fantastic for us in due course. I just don't know how.
I hope you are right but I can't see it....needs to get himself involved

September 24, 2017, 05:02:34 AM
Reply #282

Mayor Farnum

You must have seen a lot of him before he came to Everton because he hasn't shown anything to suggest he can bring those qualities to the English game while he's been here.

September 24, 2017, 05:11:25 AM
Reply #283

Major Clanger

If we get our shape right, he won't be in it.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 24, 2017, 05:24:28 AM
Reply #284

Martip

If we get our shape right, he won't be in it.
This is as I see it. No goal threat shown yet, can't remember any  key chances made, slow, average in the tackle.

An ineffective neat and tidy player is all I've seen so far. Davies a much better option.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:26:02 AM by Martip »