November 22, 2017, 03:29:44 AM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 14871 times)

July 09, 2017, 02:00:08 PM
Reply #75

AllyBlue14

I just have this feeling he's going to score in the derby. Don't know what it is, but he just seems like the kind of player who would thrive in that kind of atmosphere.

Imagine Pickford playing the ball to Keane, on to Klaassen who drives forward and lays it off to Rooney. Rooney slides in Sandro and he buries it in the top corner to win the derby - all players who wouldn't make it into the RS first team.

deCoubertin

July 14, 2017, 05:01:59 AM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can anyone tell me how the lad played today?

Don't think I've seen him mentioned once.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 14, 2017, 05:04:37 AM
Reply #77

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber

Echo says he was nice and tidy playing in a three with Morgan and McCarthy and he's not afraid to put a foot in
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 14, 2017, 05:05:35 AM
Reply #78

Shogun

Administrator

We were proper drab in the first half. Had about 38% possession or something when I looked around the 30 minute mark so it was difficult to really judge anyone. He got in a few forward positions which was nice despite nobody picking him out.

Watching Tom Davies in the second half, then I'm not sure Klaassen will be first choice.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 14, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
Reply #79

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We were proper drab in the first half. Had about 38% possession or something when I looked around the 30 minute mark so it was difficult to really judge anyone. He got in a few forward positions which was nice despite nobody picking him out.

Watching Tom Davies in the second half, then I'm not sure Klaassen will be first choice.

Hm.

Thanks for the write up!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:46:43 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 28, 2017, 09:19:15 PM
Reply #80

beyondblue

Neat and tidy display with great intelligence last night. Some good one-twos and tackling. I do, however, fear he is going to become a boo-boy this season due to his lack of pace and flair.

July 28, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
Reply #81

Bluedylan

Neat and tidy display with great intelligence last night. Some good one-twos and tackling. I do, however, fear he is going to become a boo-boy this season due to his lack of pace and flair.

Agree with the first bit, not the second. Think he'll be well liked and appreciated.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 28, 2017, 09:29:09 PM
Reply #82

velimski

Thought he was the best player on the pitch by quite some distance for the first 45 mins.

I never realised that he plays that far forward. Can see him getting into double for goals this season.

Definitely doesn't lack flair.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:30:27 PM by velimski »

July 28, 2017, 09:40:03 PM
Reply #83

Cozzie

Was in some great poisitions last night just never got found.

He will reach double figures this season I reckon.

July 28, 2017, 09:45:09 PM
Reply #84

sam of the south

Lovely little player.

The game changed with the introductions of Sandro, and Davies, and Rooney dropping a tad deeper, but I was disappointed that Klaassen was withdrawn instead of Gana, because I think him and Davies together could be dynamite.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 28, 2017, 09:54:23 PM
Reply #85

dazfrancis

We were crying out for his kind of link up play last season

July 28, 2017, 10:12:06 PM
Reply #86

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

We had 67% possession in the first half, just couldn't do anything with it as a team, Klaasen one of the best of the bunch.

July 28, 2017, 10:13:48 PM
Reply #87

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't dislike what I saw, and he seemed to come alive the more frantic and up tempo the football was, I don't think he's that good on the ball though and the comparisons to naisy aren't a million miles away.

July 28, 2017, 10:23:32 PM
Reply #88

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I didn't dislike what I saw, and he seemed to come alive the more frantic and up tempo the football was, I don't think he's that good on the ball though and the comparisons to naisy aren't a million miles away.

The comparison to Naisy doesn't really go beyond his physical appearance from a distance , were you in the Upper Gwladys ? Heard someone behind me saying he looked like Naisy.

July 28, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
Reply #89

Shogun

Administrator
We had 67% possession in the first half, just couldn't do anything with it as a team, Klaasen one of the best of the bunch.

Check the time stamps bud
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth