November 16, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 22918 times)

June 16, 2017, 06:53:17 AM
Read 22918 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's a bit of a mix between Messi, Ronaldo, Pele and Maradona.

Is he as good as the footballing god, Sigurdsen?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 04, 2017, 06:42:46 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He reminds me of a cross between Naismith and Pienaar.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 04, 2017, 09:10:04 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
3...games.... my god.

I'm really not sure what people are expecting. I think it's going to take us best part of half a season before players in this brand new team settle and starts gelling well.

August 04, 2017, 09:22:01 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Mad isnt it!! im actually in disbelief at some of the comments.

The fact we are a new team and are unbeaten so far with just one goal conceded, to me breeds hope and a good start. And money never guarantees success anyway.

August 06, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Bergkamp was my favorite non Everton player.

August 19, 2017, 06:23:57 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think the game passes him by. He's had lots of valuable input already. The first touch pass for the chance Rooney should've scored on Thursday was sublime.

I like the way Koeman is playing him, but easing him in, and taking him off before the end.

Really pleased with him as a signing, and I honestly wonder if people questioning/criticising him understand football on any level.

He's going to be great for us. We've missed a sneaky player who plays these little through passes and balls for ages. He's a very clever player.

August 20, 2017, 04:12:34 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Have to admit I was against Rooney. Watching him play for United, he looked more and more finished.

He's really impressed me though and I think it was a great move actually. Looking forward to watching him this year.

Don't want him up front all season though. Waste imo. Get him on the ball and get him in the game, let DCL run the channels.

I think he'd lost all motivation at Utd. He'd done it all, he'd become a bit part player and he really had nothing less to strive for. I was dubious about his return, but he looks alive again, and motivated. He's done well so far, and is obviously relishing the challenge of making us great again.

September 24, 2017, 09:20:21 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think he’s a good player more akin to Pienaar in that he makes quick and clever passes. Thought today he was pretty decent in the first half.

I really think Rooney is what’s stuffing up a lot of our balance though.