November 15, 2019, 11:26:58 PM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 27895 times)

August 22, 2017, 08:29:41 PM
Reply #210

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Im more than willing to. However my expectations were for a level of performance a lot higher than what we've seen so far. Ajax captain and all that jazz.

Yours sincerely,

Disappointed of Gloucestershire 

What were you expecting from less than 2 games in the League?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 22, 2017, 08:34:56 PM
Reply #211

Marky Mark and the funky

Did he not just make some good defensive contributions against MC?

I cannae be arsed watching it again but he seems to have some instinct in and around penalty areas despite not being a great 'midfielder' so far.

I have certainly noticed he ain't the fastest getting around.

August 22, 2017, 08:35:09 PM
Reply #212

everton1952

It is natural to expect a new signing to immediately do the business. Klassen as someone said earlier is underwhelming. His overall contribution in the short time he has played so far is minimal. But he can't be crap if he was well thought of at Ajax, even though their league is awful. Koeman will do what is necessary to bring him on to show his true worth, we hope.

August 22, 2017, 08:35:56 PM
Reply #213

Lincs Toffee

Fuck me he came on for 30 mins in a game where City were a dominant force in attack and we as a team couldn't hold on to the ball, he probably saved us the loss at the end here and has been instrumental in our last few goals, give the guy a break ffs, he's come to a new quicker league and will take time to adjust granted, but he's a blue and will want to do what the rest of the team do now which is to play the best for his team.
Lets re-evaluate this thread after 20 games and see how he's doing.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

August 22, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
Reply #214

dekko

Just thinking that it could have been Barkley playing instead of him makes me sick.

I'm happy to give him time, but losing Barkley makes me really sad.

August 22, 2017, 09:07:36 PM
Reply #215

mikey_blue

Fuck me he came on for 30 mins in a game where City were a dominant force in attack and we as a team couldn't hold on to the ball, he probably saved us the loss at the end here and has been instrumental in our last few goals, give the guy a break ffs, he's come to a new quicker league and will take time to adjust granted, but he's a blue and will want to do what the rest of the team do now which is to play the best for his team.
Lets re-evaluate this thread after 20 games and see how he's doing.

Fucking nuts isn't it?

August 22, 2017, 09:10:46 PM
Reply #216

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
People can critique someone's performance without writing that player off

Some heads going here.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 22, 2017, 09:17:17 PM
Reply #217

Ross

I'd say he's had a better start to his Everton career than Sandro has so far.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 22, 2017, 09:23:23 PM
Reply #218

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It is natural to expect a new signing to immediately do the business. Klassen as someone said earlier is underwhelming. His overall contribution in the short time he has played so far is minimal. But he can't be crap if he was well thought of at Ajax, even though their league is awful. Koeman will do what is necessary to bring him on to show his true worth, we hope.

I don't think it's natural to expect that a new signing does the business immediately, I would say that would be an unrealistic expectation.

August 22, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
Reply #219

Lxxx

I don't think it's natural to expect that a new signing does the business immediately, I would say that would be an unrealistic expectation.

Wayne Rooney says hi.

August 22, 2017, 09:54:52 PM
Reply #220

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Depends on what you consider to be "doing the business" I suppose but if it is considered that he is doing the business I would still question that it was natural to expect it, I doubt that the majority did.

August 22, 2017, 10:16:58 PM
Reply #221

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

It's about on par.

Wayne Rooney says hi.

It's not overly surprising that of the new players the ones who've played in the PL before are doing the best at the start of the season (Rooney, Keane, Pickford).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:18:40 PM by blueToffee »

August 23, 2017, 12:43:28 AM
Reply #222

gizzblue

Ffs has played three and a half games ....been involved in at least three goals and stopped a certain goal last night ....what the fuck do some want ? ??....three hatricks without breaking sweat in a team with so many new players ...dream on....he will be awesome eventually, so you premature ejaculators can go to fuck 😅😅
Born not made a blue .

August 23, 2017, 04:39:02 AM
Reply #223

Dr. Sponge

Ffs has played three and a half games ....been involved in at least three goals and stopped a certain goal last night ....what the fuck do some want ? ??....three hatricks without breaking sweat in a team with so many new players ...dream on....he will be awesome eventually, so you premature ejaculators can go to fuck

Football fans are hypercritical these days. Annoying cockwombles the lot of us.

August 23, 2017, 03:44:20 PM
Reply #224

Lxxx

Sandro hasn't started yet though has he.