November 19, 2017, 08:10:01 PM

Author Topic: Klaassen Signs - Confirmed by club.  (Read 14779 times)

September 26, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
Reply #315

MmmBlueRamirez

But then you're risking your 19 year old prodigy.

And benching a 25m former club captain of Ajax. Conundrums ahoy.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 03:28:46 AM
Reply #316

Waltzer

I am 100% certain Klaassen will be a success at Everton. There's a knobhead behind me in the match who only opens his mouth to slate him. Why at Everton are you shit until proven good? Over at Liverpool, he'd be 'world class' until proven otherwise. Give the lad time FFS.
I hope your right but there's probably more evidence to suggest he wont. Nothing to hand to substantiate this but I bet there have been more failed exports from the Dutch league than success stories of late and his reputation in the national team isn't particularly good, they still really only class Robben as their only decent player.
I think we'd see the best of him if we had a striker to hold the ball up and allow him to run on, so I'm not giving up hope just yet but also not pinning my hopes on him being much more than a squad player.

September 27, 2017, 03:59:12 AM
Reply #317

BlueBeagle

Don't want to get too deep here but maybe going 'back to say goodbye' to the Ajax fans suggests he's a sensitive and caring guy. This might be like a closure thing as he may be homesick etc.. we need to show him he's wanted here and give him time.

Or he could just be going home seeing his ma and the lads and fancied going to the match so he told Ajax that he was going a week or 2 in advance so they could sort him a box or something and he isn't mentally fragile like you're suggesting.

September 27, 2017, 04:21:02 AM
Reply #318

Paddockoldie

Or he could just be going home seeing his ma and the lads and fancied going to the match so he told Ajax that he was going a week or 2 in advance so they could sort him a box or something and he isn't mentally fragile like you're suggesting.

Who said mentally fragile? I said nothing of the sort. Being sensitive and caring isn't the same as fragile.

September 27, 2017, 04:25:46 AM
Reply #319

BlueBeagle

Who said mentally fragile? I said nothing of the sort. Being sensitive and caring isn't the same as fragile.

Still something you've just made up either way.

September 27, 2017, 04:33:14 AM
Reply #320

Toddacelli

Klaassen is shit - discuss.

Only messing. I reckon he will come good - but I think it will take him a long time to settle - maybe the whole season.

I have a slight niggly fear though that he'll be bang-average with us for a couple of years, then go to some shitehawk mid-table club like Stoke or Southampton and be fucking incredible for a couple of years before being bought for a ridiculous sum by whoever the current champions are.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 27, 2017, 12:58:27 PM
Reply #321

Paddockoldie

Yet yours is factual I guess?  How is Davey's ma these days btw?

September 27, 2017, 02:29:31 PM
Reply #322

BlueBeagle

Yet yours is factual I guess?  How is Davey's ma these days btw?

Pretty obvious that mine is just made up.

I just don't get why people invent their own narrative up about players like this.

Barkley is another one that people have christened a sensitive little soul who needs love and adulation from all Evertonians based on literally nothing more than a 3 second video of Jagielka saying something to him in the tunnel at half time.

September 27, 2017, 02:34:06 PM
Reply #323

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty obvious that mine is just made up.

I just don't get why people invent their own narrative up about players like this.

Barkley is another one that people have christened a sensitive little soul who needs love and adulation from all Evertonians based on literally nothing more than a 3 second video of Jagielka saying something to him in the tunnel at half time.

You get wound up over the littlest of things.

September 27, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
Reply #324

BlueBeagle

You get wound up over the littlest of things.

Genuinely never been wound up by anything on here lolol

September 27, 2017, 02:44:26 PM
Reply #325

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Don't want to get too deep here but maybe going 'back to say goodbye' to the Ajax fans suggests he's a sensitive and caring guy. This might be like a closure thing as he may be homesick etc.. we need to show him he's wanted here and give him time.

He probably had one conversation with Koeman about the talent in Ellesmere Port and invented an excuse for a trip back to 'Dam for the whoring.

September 27, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
Reply #326

BlueBeagle

He probably had one conversation with Koeman about the talent in Ellesmere Port and invented an excuse for a trip back to 'Dam for the whoring.

You're just being silly now.

What actually happened was his mate text him that The Bulldog had got a new Lemon Haze in that was pretty special.

He's more of a Kush kind of fella but fancied a change I imagine.