October 23, 2019, 07:28:55 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 201141 times)

June 19, 2017, 02:57:32 AM
Reply #135

Shogun

Administrator
So if Stoke, West Ham, Bournemouth and Newcastle are the sort of teams going to be in for him then why isn't he just signing the contract Everton are giving him?

June 19, 2017, 02:58:11 AM
Reply #136

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Bournemouth, Stoke or West Ham? Has everyone been sniffing fucking glue?

June 19, 2017, 03:01:39 AM
Reply #137

BlueForYou

If Ross signs for one of them, ask him
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

June 19, 2017, 03:07:50 AM
Reply #138

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Scary shit
Simply simply lovely

June 19, 2017, 03:16:18 AM
Reply #139

BlueBeagle

People are sniffing glue if they think the likes of City and United would be interested  in him IMO.

June 19, 2017, 03:16:24 AM
Reply #140

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think he could do a job coming off the bench for Fleetwood
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 19, 2017, 03:18:02 AM
Reply #141

Shogun

Administrator
Spurs would be interested on account of him being a midfielder.

June 19, 2017, 03:18:40 AM
Reply #142

ally2

Well the question was asked.  If you don't like the responses then go and have a cry.

June 19, 2017, 03:19:27 AM
Reply #143

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it's not about crying it's just interesting isn't it. Such a divisive player.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 19, 2017, 03:32:38 AM
Reply #144

ally2

Does anyone think that we have possibly offered him a pay CUT?  I very much doubt it.  Does he merit a significant wage INCREASE when he still struggles to hold down a first team spot (and that was last season before we have brought in more attackers/midfielders)?  The worst deal on offer is probably the same deal he has now.  But the reality is that he is going to find it harder next season to get into our starting 11 consistently, not easier.  That then makes it his choice.  Stay and fight for your place or leave.  We surely can't be offering 100k/week to a sub who might come good.  The contract is there.  It's on him.  He has to back himself and deliver.  And I'm tired of this narrative about needing an arm around the shoulder/personalised deveelopment plans etc.  At this level and at his age surely you have to be stronger and better than that. And this is his third (Everton) manager now.

June 19, 2017, 03:35:12 AM
Reply #145

KoemansNumberTens

So if Stoke, West Ham, Bournemouth and Newcastle are the sort of teams going to be in for him then why isn't he just signing the contract Everton are giving him?

Because he played his hand wanting more and koeman said I'm not right arsed 1 way or the other.

It's 1 hell of a climb down from I want to be Everton's highest ever earner to ill commit to being a squad player for a manager who's a bit indifferent to me. I think if he knew then what he knew now he'd had signed

Any side better than us and he'll barely play. His only options of first team regular football are outside the top 7

June 19, 2017, 03:44:24 AM
Reply #146

efcforlife

I've defended the lad constantly over the years.

I'm now at the point were I think the lad can fuck off.

Disrespectful idiot. Great contract on the table, supposedly a fucking Everton fan, fresh investment in his club. I'm sorry but fuck off

June 19, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
Reply #147

Cozzie

I've defended the lad constantly over the years.

I'm now at the point were I think the lad can fuck off.

Disrespectful idiot. Great contract on the table, supposedly a fucking Everton fan, fresh investment in his club. I'm sorry but fuck off

I've felt this way for a while, a lot of this is partly down to me being one of the few on here that doesn't really rate him.

I don't think he is shit or anything I am just sick of hearing about this potential when he is nearly 24.

If he wasn't "one of our own" I think many others would have lost patience with him already.

I don't speak for everyone of course.

I gauruntee wherever he goes after us, IF he is to leave, his career will go on the slide.

I've also said time and again that if he goes we wont miss him anywhere near as much as people on here say we will, if anything I believe we will improve.

Koeman clearly doesn't fancy him, he gives zero fucks about sentimentality and I admire that.

He has told Ross how it is and after 3 years of getting away with it under Martinez he has clearly gotten the hump.

Koeman wants to play a certain way and I don't believe Ross is in his plans.

June 19, 2017, 04:05:56 AM
Reply #148

Shogun

Administrator
This is why I can't understand why people don't think he's good enough.

https://twitter.com/squawka/status/876195499530887168

June 19, 2017, 04:10:15 AM
Reply #149

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
He might not have been offered the massive wages being touted around.  Thatd certainly explain why him or his people havent been shouting from the rooftops as they dont want to play their hand to other clubs who may offer more believing Everton have offered more?

Its the silence from both sides thats puzzling me now.