October 19, 2019, 02:54:27 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200812 times)

August 22, 2017, 07:19:03 PM
Reply #2100

Marky Mark and the funky

I'd have him choosing between the reserves or our bench for another season before seeing another club snatch one of our best youth for 20 effin million.

I think on priniple we are better off being tough negotiatiors because if Ross ends up 'stuck' here is he really going to sulk?

He reacted well enough to dropping in and out of the side last season, just couldn't maintain first-choice level form!

August 22, 2017, 08:22:12 PM
Reply #2101

Heisenberg

Until watching rooney the past few weeks. I finally agreed with those saying he isn't smart enough for it. He will never be a top player because he is thick on the pitch. The fact he wouldn't be a starter for us 'the best of the rest' says it all.

August 22, 2017, 08:39:39 PM
Reply #2102

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Until watching rooney the past few weeks. I finally agreed with those saying he isn't smart enough for it. He will never be a top player because he is thick on the pitch. The fact he wouldn't be a starter for us 'the best of the rest' says it all.

You're comparing him to one of the best footballers in PL history. I'd absolutely still have him in our squad now and he could learn from Rooney in many respects. Rooney is still in his grace period too versus Barkley, Rooney after Pickford's distribution error gave the ball away to Man City in the area people would've been fuming at Barkley at for losing the ball, but he doesn't get the same sort of flak for it.

He isn't Rooney though, he's different and he offers different and complementary things to Rooney these days.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:40:42 PM by blueToffee »

August 22, 2017, 08:42:14 PM
Reply #2103

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
20m is all we're getting? That's fuck all!

We should put a Jew in charge of negotiations.

This sort of shit needs to stop. It's disgusting.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 22, 2017, 08:44:50 PM
Reply #2104

MrWhite

20 mill is just paper talk, who knows what we will end up getting so chill.

Yep, Spurs have been 'preparing' a bid for a bloody long time now. Do they have to count the individual pound coins, or something? Or are the papers just repeating the same tired crap for the 100th day running?

I'm going to stick my neck and and say he will not be sold this window.

August 22, 2017, 08:45:56 PM
Reply #2105

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, Spurs have been 'preparing' a bid for a bloody long time now. Do they have to count the individual pound coins, or something? Or are the papers just repeating the same tired crap for the 100th day running?

I'm going to stick my neck and and say he will not be sold this window.

Are you sure? :)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

August 22, 2017, 08:49:05 PM
Reply #2106

gizzblue

I honestly believe if he was going it wouldhave been done by now ....he will stay and sign .
Born not made a blue .

August 22, 2017, 09:01:01 PM
Reply #2107

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I think it will be a deadline day Sky cumfest, with our man in the know and a Sky (insert big tits in a tight top) bird, regularly reporting on it, up to 11pm - Spurs will start the bid with 20 million, United will dick about with a few bids, and Chelsea will be rumoured to have put a bid in, and he will go to Spuds for 35 mil!

August 22, 2017, 09:27:48 PM
Reply #2108

MrWhite

Are you sure? :)

Yes, when it comes to predicting the future I have absolute certainty.  ;D

I would have thought 'sticking my neck out' makes it fairly clear that this is a guess based on nothing other than completely non scientific gut feeling; Really I'm just sick of this circling discussion based on the same repeated paper gossip and decided to mark my card on this subject.  ;)

August 22, 2017, 09:27:55 PM
Reply #2109

TheTone

I think it will be a deadline day Sky cumfest, with our man in the know and a Sky (insert big tits in a tight top) bird regularly reporting on it, up to 11pm - Spurs will start the bid with 20 million, United will dick about with a few bids, and Chelsea will be rumoured to have put a bid in, and he will go to Spuds for 35 mil!

August 22, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
Reply #2110

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I just want 10 mins with him. Reckon I could talk him round.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 22, 2017, 09:36:46 PM
Reply #2111

MrWhite

Were you the guy in the bar?

August 22, 2017, 09:38:46 PM
Reply #2112

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Or we could hire those gangstas that threatened to kill Stevie G if he left Liverpool !

August 22, 2017, 09:44:18 PM
Reply #2113

Lxxx

I just want 10 minutes with Natalie Sawyer.

August 22, 2017, 09:57:13 PM
Reply #2114

claimabstract

I thought this thread was disappointing enough before race discussions entered into it.