September 23, 2019, 01:32:53 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 198687 times)

August 26, 2017, 05:52:24 AM
Reply #2160

gizzblue

Wouldn't have got in that team last night ....maybe just maybe on the bench if fully fit ....but he's wasted his alleged talent by letting himself down on more than one occasion ....never seen him play a quality 90 mins ever!!...there have been one or two good 45s ...but no consistency at all .
Hope the door hits his arse on the way to spurs ....but doesn't injure him again.
Born not made a blue .

August 26, 2017, 05:53:47 AM
Reply #2161

Macca77

Chelsea preparing a 30 million bid

August 26, 2017, 06:03:29 AM
Reply #2162

MrWhite

Well based on Spurs length of 'preparation' Chelsea's won't be ready until mid September.  lolol

August 26, 2017, 06:20:49 AM
Reply #2163

ally2

They're busy composing the email. Which they'll print then fax to us just to give it that sense of authenticity.

August 26, 2017, 06:48:05 AM
Reply #2164

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea preparing a 30 million bid

Just do a swap for Costa.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 26, 2017, 08:34:28 AM
Reply #2165

Shogun

Administrator
You're kidding yourself if you think a Spurs/Chelsea target wouldn't be useful in our squad.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:18:05 AM by Shogun »

August 26, 2017, 11:48:41 AM
Reply #2166

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
So Chelsea and Spurs want him but he isnt good enough for us? OK. ... going to be fucking devestating seeing him win trophies elsewhere.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 26, 2017, 12:47:28 PM
Reply #2167

Waltzer

So Chelsea and Spurs want him but he isnt good enough for us? OK. ... going to be fucking devestating seeing him win trophies elsewhere.

Ive said it before but all clubs will be interested in him, but interested him in the same way City were interested in Delph. English players are a premium and he will help them meet quotas, whilst also having the potential to do something. Were spoilt with our crop, others arent which is why there will be interest but its not like were beating them off as they try to kick down the door to sign him are we?
If we can get anywhere near 30 million id rip their hand off

August 26, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
Reply #2168

Paddockoldie

A potential Rodwell move for him.

August 26, 2017, 02:28:31 PM
Reply #2169

Marky Mark and the funky

If he goes to Spurs, Pocchetino will turn him into a top, top player. I'm resigned to the fact that he's going. I'm not sure Barkley can listen to someone as hard headed as himself. (Koeman.)

This is one aspect of the links to Chelsea and Spurs I find really ironic.

If he really is upset with Koeman, how on earth does he think Conte or Pochettino are not capable of being equally ruthless?

August 26, 2017, 02:31:16 PM
Reply #2170

mikey_blue

Chelsea are going not going near him to up their homegrown quota.

August 26, 2017, 04:11:52 PM
Reply #2171

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You're kidding yourself if you think a Spurs/Chelsea target wouldn't be useful in our squad.

Yeah but he doesn't want to be here. So he's about as useful as tits on a fish imo.

August 26, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
Reply #2172

Marky Mark and the funky

Yeah but he doesn't want to be here. So he's about as useful as tits on a fish imo.

August 26, 2017, 06:08:17 PM
Reply #2173

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

I wouldn't worry, spurs don't win anything.

Also it's completely Ross's choice. We've offered contacts allegedly much more than what he will be on at Spurs, he just doesn't want to stay.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 26, 2017, 06:17:37 PM
Reply #2174

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Will he get in their first elevens?

No. He's a squad player at best for them.

We are a lot better without him. No need to be devastated. He needs us a lot more than we need him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown