October 17, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200602 times)

September 01, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
Reply #2625

Macca77

And is completely unsubstantiated.

Well yes, 2+2 = 5

September 01, 2017, 07:18:15 PM
Reply #2626

BlueBeagle

Not exactly a ringing endorsement from Levy is it...

Nah he's not worth stumping up a few extra quid for to close the deal... Might come back in a few month and try and get him even cheaper.

September 01, 2017, 07:25:54 PM
Reply #2627

Hawkandro

hearing that Barkley didnt travel down to Chelsea or have a medical...

was Mosh lying in his interview with Jim White?

fucking Shambles,  no reason to make the lad feel anyworse.

Was it even Moshiri on the phone. Probably that fat, unfunny lad who does Rafa and Stevie G impressions.

What a fucking clown shoe ending to what started out as a great window. We proper outdid ourselves last night.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 01, 2017, 07:28:02 PM
Reply #2628

SANA_DR0

Was it even Moshiri on the phone. Probably that fat, unfunny lad who does Rafa and Stevie G impressions.

What a fucking clown shoe ending to what started out as a great window. We proper outdid ourselves last night.

According to Sky Sports and Jim White (who i assume knows Moshiri personally) it was the real Moshiri.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 01, 2017, 07:28:19 PM
Reply #2629

Marky Mark and the funky

I have to admit when Moshiri first started speaking I thought one of you had posted an edited/mocked up version of the interview for the first few sentences! He sounded like a larger-than-life character from a movie, I can't think which style exactly I am trying to insinuate right now :)

September 01, 2017, 07:29:08 PM
Reply #2630

Hawkandro

According to Sky Sports and Jim White (who i assume knows Moshiri personally) it was the real Moshiri.

Then between that last night and the McCarthy text statement, someone really needs to ask Moshiri to put his phone down and let a professional spokesperson do the talking.

You couldn't deny his intentions were good, but it was a bit... weird.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 01, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
Reply #2631

blueski

Ironic probably that the same people who booed him incessantly are now the ones fucking him off (not directed anymore here in general mind)
Nil Satis

September 01, 2017, 07:41:31 PM
Reply #2632

BlueBeagle

Ironic probably that the same people who booed him incessantly are now the ones fucking him off (not directed anymore here in general mind)

Barkley has never been directly booed, never mind incessantly.

What a ridiculous and totally false statement.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:43:02 PM by BlueBeagle »

September 01, 2017, 07:43:40 PM
Reply #2633

SANA_DR0

Barkley: Where is Eva Canerio lad? I thought she would be doing the medical.
Chris Jones: She does not work here anymore Barkley. She got abused by Josť Mourinho and therefore lost her rights to travel with the team due to her ineptness. Eva then took a civil liberty case against Chelsea football club. Within the tribunial process she was paid £5m for unfair harassment at the workplace and henceforth left her postion as matchday physio.
Barkely: Oh, then i'm not going to partake in this physio. Bye,
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 01, 2017, 07:43:42 PM
Reply #2634

blueski

Barkley has never been booed full stop, never mind incessantly.

What a ridiculous and totally false statement.
exaggeration yes but he's been booed

nobody knows whats in his head but my personal take is that he's got a thin skin and just wanted to be loved by the supporters - doubt its everything but it seems likely to have been a factor in him wanting a move out, especially taking a pay cut to do so

edit: to say he's never been booed is also false and lord knows he's gotten many many groans
Nil Satis

September 01, 2017, 07:47:31 PM
Reply #2635

BlueBeagle

exaggeration yes but he's been booed

nobody knows whats in his head but my personal take is that he's got a thin skin and just wanted to be loved by the supporters - doubt its everything but it seems likely to have been a factor in him wanting a move out, especially taking a pay cut to do so

edit: to say he's never been booed is also false and lord knows he's gotten many many groans

Groaning when a player fucks up is not booing him by any stretch of the imagination.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:50:25 PM by BlueBeagle »

September 01, 2017, 07:51:33 PM
Reply #2636

blueski

Groaning when a player fucks up is not booong him by any stretch of the imagination.
call it what you like mate - I think you're kidding yourself if you think there weren't supporters out there on his case at times during match day

what I'm saying is its just part of the overall perception the player has about how his current situation is working out - probably reads an listens to some of his various pundit critics too - just think its ironic

personally I think that Ross is a blue and desperately wanted it to work out here
Nil Satis

September 01, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
Reply #2637

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Ah bless his little socks, did some nasty fans groan at him, when he lost possession trying to do one more trick when he should have passed for a clear chance. Poor thing. I bet even the likes of Maldini, Xavi and Matthaus, etc have all been groaned at, but no doubt rose above it and did better - have some fucking passion, pampered little flower.

The lad has taken us for a ride, and lost us a lot of money at a crucial time in our teams development - Im sorry,  I have stood by him for far too long. Loved the fella, but I have no sympathy for him now. Get shut of the turncoat and keep him away from our first team, unless he signs a contract and pledges his loyalty to the club. Us or Spurs, one way or the other. Would be gutted as it was, but one of our own. Get to fuck fella.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:04:55 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

September 01, 2017, 08:21:46 PM
Reply #2638

blueski

Ah bless his little socks, did some nasty fans groan at him, when he lost possession trying to do one more trick when he should have passed for a clear chance. Poor thing. I bet even the likes of Maldini, Xavi and Matthaus, etc have all been groaned at, but no doubt rose above it and did better - have some fucking passion, pampered little flower.

The lad has taken us for a ride, and lost us a lot of money at a crucial time in our teams development - Im sorry,  I have stood by him for far too long. Loved the fella, but I have no sympathy for him now. Get shut of the turncoat and keep him away from our first team, unless he signs a contract and pledges his loyalty to the club. Us or Spurs, one way or the other. Would be gutted as it was, but one of our own. Get to fuck fella.
while I understand this type of feeling I just feel sorry for him and the way its worked out
Nil Satis

September 01, 2017, 08:22:39 PM
Reply #2639

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I used to, for quite a while, but too much water has passed under the bridge now.