November 15, 2019, 05:08:52 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 202862 times)

September 03, 2017, 03:54:28 AM
Reply #2835

hannu

At least you didn't tell us that whilst licking the bottle you were also cracking one out, sobbing, and thumbing your bum.

Now that might have been a faux pas.

this is the strangest yet most engrossing of topic thread ive ever seen

September 03, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
Reply #2836

sam of the south

I wasn't daring enough for the first, simply no reason for the second, and not inventive enough for the third at that age. Just imagine your parents coming back into the kitchen to find any of the above in progress :eh:

Yeah, and then your ticker gave out 😳

What a way for your family to discover you 😔
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 03, 2017, 04:06:16 AM
Reply #2837

Marky Mark and the funky

Yeah, and then your ticker gave out 😳

What a way for your family to discover you 😔

Maybe if you'd said my licker gave out :snigger:

I have nothing further to add, already smashed enough. It's gone much better than getting annoyed by de-massive-feat-ofbeingalovelyart-ist guy last time, cheers Sam :cheers:

September 03, 2017, 04:08:51 AM
Reply #2838

sam of the south

Maybe if you'd said my licker gave out :snigger:

I have nothing further to add, already smashed enough. It's gone much better than getting annoyed by de-massive-feat-ofbeingalovelyart-ist guy last time, cheers Sam :cheers:

Blimey 😳

No worries, Mark, eat something before you crash, mate 👍🏼
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 03, 2017, 05:06:21 AM
Reply #2839

MrWhite

No one has said the words but plenty have implied it.
That's the thing, I don't think anyone has. Instead of drawing conclusions based on actual events, people seem to have mostly drawn conclusions based on paper stories, and comments from Koeman and Moshiri, which, incidentally, have turned out to be inaccurate. If you read back, most people commenting on possible things unknown, have both made clear they don't know anything, and that it's just hypothetical. Yet others read that as infallible? Black and white thinking at it's finest. No-one has mentioned me by name, yet I am one of the ones suggesting other possibilities, for the simple reason that none of us know whats actually going on.. so presumably I am now classed by some as a deluded Barkley apologist. None of those people have properly read my posts methinks.

Why is it when someone "imagines" there are things behind the scenes that might change opinions, that is delusional, but people imagining he's already done a deal with Spurs are not? Personally I don't take my opinions from the paper stories.

September 03, 2017, 05:07:29 AM
Reply #2840

MrWhite

this is the strangest yet most engrossing of topic thread ive ever seen
Has the Tinder tales thread been locked? :whistle:

September 03, 2017, 05:30:53 AM
Reply #2841

Ari

That's the thing, I don't think anyone has. Instead of drawing conclusions based on actual events, people seem to have mostly drawn conclusions based on paper stories, and comments from Koeman and Moshiri, which, incidentally, have turned out to be inaccurate. If you read back, most people commenting on possible things unknown, have both made clear they don't know anything, and that it's just hypothetical. Yet others read that as infallible? Black and white thinking at it's finest. No-one has mentioned me by name, yet I am one of the ones suggesting other possibilities, for the simple reason that none of us know whats actually going on.. so presumably I am now classed by some as a deluded Barkley apologist. None of those people have properly read my posts methinks.

Why is it when someone "imagines" there are things behind the scenes that might change opinions, that is delusional, but people imagining he's already done a deal with Spurs are not? Personally I don't take my opinions from the paper stories.

It's the Evertonian correctness.

September 03, 2017, 05:56:21 AM
Reply #2842

Tony Clifton

Got me a-flip-a-flopping all over the place this one... 

One thing's for sure, we're still generally a bit of a fucking mess, aren't we? 

September 03, 2017, 06:00:47 AM
Reply #2843

MrWhite

I've been trying to figure out what weird twist will be next. Given that pretty much everything that comes out about this is another twist, with a lack of details.. But my imagination has run dry trying to balance out the cunt calls.

September 03, 2017, 06:18:09 AM
Reply #2844

MrWhite

Barkley has been listed in the official PL squad. So the club is at least open to the idea of him playing again when fit?

Can't be due to the homegrown numbers, including Ross we have 14 (nice!) and only two of those are youngsters (Jones and Byrne)

September 03, 2017, 06:19:34 AM
Reply #2845

School of Science

I've been trying to figure out what weird twist will be next. Given that pretty much everything that comes out about this is another twist, with a lack of details.. But my imagination has run dry trying to balance out the cunt calls.

Waiting for giant Sink hole found in the river Mersey by Bram........
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 03, 2017, 04:07:15 PM
Reply #2846

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber

I wasn't even aware your messages about him could be construed that way. This thread has about 20 new pages every time I log on and I can't be arsed looking back through.

But there definitely are posts from people on this thread that make out Barkley is infallible,  not just on this thread but over a few. Sometimes it's over this contract, sometimes it's refusal to lay any blame on Ross for poor performances (It's the crowds fault, it's the England managers fault, it's Koemans fault etc)

It's been going on since last season.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 04:15:35 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 03, 2017, 09:36:28 PM
Reply #2847

stirlingblue

September 03, 2017, 10:13:00 PM
Reply #2848

Marky Mark and the funky

September 04, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Reply #2849

gizzblue

That's how he should be remembered to the cunt ....never in blue.
Born not made a blue .