September 24, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 168331 times)

September 04, 2017, 11:16:09 PM
Reply #2895

BlueForYou

Stick with David, he can slay any of the big boys with one shot
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 04, 2017, 11:18:20 PM
Reply #2896

gizzblue

There's no protection, I just find the vitriol pretty pathetic. Perhaps it makes you feel better, which is quite sad.
Hahahaha,feel better about what losing a player I didn't really rate ....nope ...losing a possible transfer fee for his alleged blue blood naaa ,were minted ...his lukaku Esq professionalism maybe naa ..no twat is bigger than the club least of all a young upstart that has lukakusdadyndrome and is shite 75 % of the time. (Being kind).

I was one of the few who expected it as soon as his feelings were hurt by some booing. ..poor sod.

Like I said it's a bit of sticks and stones on a forum ffs .😅😅.

September 04, 2017, 11:36:30 PM
Reply #2897

Major Clanger

We could try Matuzalem, he's only 37, I reckon we can get a good 900 years out of him.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

September 04, 2017, 11:58:41 PM
Reply #2898

Bob Sacamano

We need to go all out and coax joseph desire job out of retirement.

September 05, 2017, 08:22:12 AM
Reply #2899

Jamokachi

September 05, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Reply #2900

Jamokachi

Hahahaha,feel better about what losing a player I didn't really rate ....nope ...losing a possible transfer fee for his alleged blue blood naaa ,were minted ...his lukaku Esq professionalism maybe naa ..no twat is bigger than the club least of all a young upstart that has lukakusdadyndrome and is shite 75 % of the time. (Being kind).

Well you sure are making a song and dance about it, considering you're not arsed like.

Here's the way I see it; he wants to leave, he probably wants to join Spurs. Yea, that's pretty disappointing. But, this is his career. This is his life. If he feels that there is a better opportunity out there for him than what Everton can provide then he's probably going to take it. If he is going to Spurs, it's not going to be about the money. We pay more than them these days. Chelsea pay more than them. Neither he nor Everton can make Spurs bid for him, especially when he's injured. So what can he do? He's getting all this abuse for not signing for a club that he didn't want to go to. Christ, how ridiculous is that?!

I'm gutted he wants to leave, but what exactly has he done wrong? Nothing. He's kept his head down, and kept his dignity. He hasn't agitated for a move and he hasn't spoken ill of the club or fans.

That's why I find the abuse pretty disgusting. We're all grown adults here, but some of you are acting like toddlers. Everton was here long before Barkley, and will be here long after. If he wants to go to pastures new, fine. He's just one player. So can we please just leave the embarrassing abuse at the door?

September 05, 2017, 01:36:15 PM
Reply #2901

stirlingblue

There are different ways to go about getting a transfer, and Barkley has chosen to go with the route that screws the club out of money and puts it into his pocket.

I'm pretty sure everybody will agree that Suarez is a cunt, but even he signed an extension so that Liverpool could get a good few for him.

As for the 'not handing in a transfer request' situation that people are claiming is him acting professional. That's just so he will get his loyalty bonus if we do sell him before his contract runs out.

September 05, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
Reply #2902

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
There are different ways to go about getting a transfer, and Barkley has chosen to go with the route that screws the club out of money and puts it into his pocket.

I'm pretty sure everybody will agree that Suarez is a cunt, but even he signed an extension so that Liverpool could get a good few for him.

As for the 'not handing in a transfer request' situation that people are claiming is him acting professional. That's just so he will get his loyalty bonus if we do sell him before his contract runs out.

Don't buy that at all. If he's so interested in money, why turn down the move to Chelsea and hold out for a move to Spurs? Did you not read the Danny Rose interview a couple weeks back?

September 05, 2017, 02:00:39 PM
Reply #2903

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
People on here talking like he's already left on a free.

September 05, 2017, 02:40:05 PM
Reply #2904

gizzblue

We're all grown adults here, but some of you are acting like toddlers.

Like I said it's sticks and stones on a forum ...ffs what is this place for if not for this  .

Good day to you.

September 05, 2017, 03:05:32 PM
Reply #2905

School of Science

Don't buy that at all. If he's so interested in money, why turn down the move to Chelsea and hold out for a move to Spurs? Did you not read the Danny Rose interview a couple weeks back?

To be honest nobody knows the future, but the shorter the contract, the lesser the fee, the more wages go to the player, signing on fee etc. Ross could end all this greed speculation by signing a short term deal, 6 months / 1 year with a guaranteed 30m / 35m buyout clause. As someone said even Suarez done that.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 05, 2017, 03:08:10 PM
Reply #2906

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I have resigned myself to the fact that he is going to either go for peanuts or on a free.

When you dangle lots of money in front of someone, they soon forget who they were and where they came from, and who helped them get there. .

I've stopped really caring now though, as I thought Ross was different, but I guess when it comes to big money, all footballers are the same and there is very little loyalty left in the game. Ah well, time to be ruthless ourselves.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:09:42 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

September 05, 2017, 03:12:56 PM
Reply #2907

stirlingblue

He might be willing to sacrifice some money for something that he wants (Spurs transfer vs wages) but by not handing in a transfer request he keeps the possibility of a nice one year bonus if he'd left this summer.

The whole thing is a joke anyway, by refusing to sign a new contract and having his agent look for moves it's clear he's looking for a transfer, but just wants to keep his 'loyalty' bonus.

Don't get me wrong, most players do this and i don't have a problem with it. My problem his people praising him for not handing in a transfer request like  he's doing the club a favour.

September 05, 2017, 03:41:03 PM
Reply #2908

Hesmenos

I think Ross has decided for a while now that he wants to go to Spurs. Not for the money, but for his career. He's seen Pochettino turn average players into stars and England regulars. Alli, Dier, Rose, Walker and especially Kane. He went through all the England youth teams as a star while Kane struggled for starts. If we had accepted Spurs bid he would have signed for them this summer. We didn't so he's decided to wait until January. He's injured so it's not like he was going to be playing anyway until December.

As for handing in a transfer request. He doesn't really need to do that when his manager has said that he is for sale already.

September 05, 2017, 03:52:48 PM
Reply #2909

Ramjam

How is the loyalty bonuses worked out, is it determined on their earnings or length of time at the club or what?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE