October 23, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 115322 times)

September 11, 2017, 04:23:39 AM
Reply #2955

MrWhite

I wonder if Koeman did get the bullet or quit before the season's up, whether Barkley would then sign a new contract pending knowledge of the new manager?
Impossible to tell. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he covered himself in tattoos of Roger Federer and ran away to join the circus.

deCoubertin

September 11, 2017, 04:32:09 AM
Reply #2956

MrWhite

i mean, if we fail to score or get points against the teams that finished 15th- 8th last season, our season will be over, ie, it will be impossible to attract the players we need next season. i literally the season wont be over, but all the hype and expectations of us being 7th again would be diminished.

but thats going on., Koeman playing negatively against teams worse than us, and us continuing with 7 shots on target in 4 games..  those are some worrying stats.
On that measure the stats contradict you. So far against teams 8th-15th, played 1, 3 points gained. Being beaten by Spurs and Chelsea is hardly evidence we'll lose to a load of mid table teams and be in a relegation battle. Sure, there is plenty to be concerned about, but to talk as if relegation battle is a cert with Koeman and these players at this moment? That is why others are saying you are over-reacting. All we can see so far is it doesn't look overly likely we've improved on 7th. And even that is guesswork at 4/38 of a season.

Take Palace - on stats so far, they will finish bottom with no points, no goald scored and 75ish conceded. That will not happen. Although I did tip them for relegation.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:33:51 AM by MrWhite »

September 11, 2017, 08:04:00 PM
Reply #2957

SANA_DR0

On that measure the stats contradict you. So far against teams 8th-15th, played 1, 3 points gained. Being beaten by Spurs and Chelsea is hardly evidence we'll lose to a load of mid table teams and be in a relegation battle. Sure, there is plenty to be concerned about, but to talk as if relegation battle is a cert with Koeman and these players at this moment? That is why others are saying you are over-reacting. All we can see so far is it doesn't look overly likely we've improved on 7th. And even that is guesswork at 4/38 of a season.

Take Palace - on stats so far, they will finish bottom with no points, no goald scored and 75ish conceded. That will not happen. Although I did tip them for relegation.

im not stating that tho, all im stating is we will struggle to break those teams down, unless we change the way we set up, if we dont  change up, we will find ourselves lower down the table, im basing that off having no game plan or style of play and playing players in their wrong positions..  i hope all that changes. and Koeman becomes more positive.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 12, 2017, 01:11:29 AM
Reply #2958

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Sissoko was excellent. Made so much space for Kane, Alli etc as he provided the extra man all the time. People underrate him massively. very good player. never stops running.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2017, 01:24:43 AM
Reply #2959

blue slug

Sissoko isn't underrated we just made him look good

September 12, 2017, 01:24:50 AM
Reply #2960

hill135

September 12, 2017, 01:27:27 AM
Reply #2961

AllyBlue14

Thought Sissoko was excellent. Made so much space for Kane, Alli etc as he provided the extra man all the time. People underrate him massively. very good player. never stops running.

And Muslim? ;)

September 12, 2017, 01:35:41 AM
Reply #2962

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
And Muslim? ;)

HAHA! Ddn't think he was....  :whistle:
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 12, 2017, 01:39:08 AM
Reply #2963

KoemansNumberTens

He's normally shite. People rate him on how he normally plays rather than the odd good game he has

September 12, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
Reply #2964

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

im not stating that tho, all im stating is we will struggle to break those teams down, unless we change the way we set up, if we dont  change up, we will find ourselves lower down the table, im basing that off having no game plan or style of play and playing players in their wrong positions..  i hope all that changes. and Koeman becomes more positive.

But we don't really know how we will do against a team that aren't boss or when the players have bedded in a bit more.

So just relax a little.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 12, 2017, 01:41:19 AM
Reply #2965

SANA_DR0

But we don't really know how we will do against a team that aren't boss or when the players have bedded in a bit more.

So just relax a little.

im relaxed bud,  i dont see how we will bed down, when Koeman keeps changing the team, all i know is, the players dont seem to be on the same page, im just worried that that will continue when we play the lower placed teams, especially seeing how those lower teams play as a team and can attack, while we look very disjointed with no one really knowing what the game plan is.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 12, 2017, 11:03:34 AM
Reply #2966

Ramjam

im relaxed bud,  i dont see how we will bed down, when Koeman keeps changing the team, all i know is, the players dont seem to be on the same page, im just worried that that will continue when we play the lower placed teams, especially seeing how those lower teams play as a team and can attack, while we look very disjointed with no one really knowing what the game plan is.

How could the players possibly know what the game plan is when Koeman himself doesn't fuckin know, that's why the prick has to use up all his subs at half time cause he can't get it right from the start. 10th place finish this season and no cups.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 12, 2017, 12:04:32 PM
Reply #2967

BlueBeagle

10th place finish this season and no cups.

At least that's still progression from the last manager!