October 16, 2019, 11:36:49 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200558 times)

August 25, 2017, 03:29:46 PM
Reply #45

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree with this 'Barkley is thick' rhetoric.

I wouldn't call him thick, I just don't think he has the football brain of a top drawer player.

August 29, 2017, 09:23:58 PM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder how the 105 million is divided up ? Maybe 25m for Ross ?

August 31, 2017, 01:04:37 AM
Reply #47

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Never heard any quotes off him directly or indirectly indicating this at all.

I think that turning down 100k a week plus would suggest he thinks he's better than he is.

September 01, 2017, 02:22:52 PM
Reply #48

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He wants to go to Spurs, its obvious. They tapped him up when they found out that Chelsea had agreed a deal, told him he couldnt really play until January so they'd do a deal then at half the price and he agreed.

This !

September 01, 2017, 03:26:39 PM
Reply #49

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman should take his locker key off him !

September 01, 2017, 03:53:50 PM
Reply #50

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fixed it for ya !

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of the corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and Big Dunc steps out and says "cunt" and with that he decks him with one punch to the chin.<camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

September 01, 2017, 04:01:59 PM
Reply #51

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
hearing that Barkley didnt travel down to Chelsea or have a medical...

was Mosh lying in his interview with Jim White?

fucking Shambles,  no reason to make the lad feel anyworse.

At this point in time it is Moshiris statement versus "a source close to the player" why do you take the anonymous sources version as gospel ?

September 01, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
Reply #52

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
understand what your saying. but im not taking this incident on its own, the way the club have handled him the last 8 months or so, has been pretty poor. (not even handled him. the way the have not communicated with him.ie not knowing what he wants to do with his contract)

But as always we have no idea what discussions have taken place between him and the club do we, he was offered a contract, refused it, that's all we know.