July 14, 2020, 04:33:23 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 218573 times)

July 14, 2017, 02:03:18 AM
Reply #645

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
You think all of them would get in Spurs first team?

Their midfield is setup slightly differently.  I wouldnt pick him in the Everton side over them.

July 14, 2017, 02:04:47 AM
Reply #646

BlueForYou

Straight in for me - alongside Keane
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 14, 2017, 02:10:29 AM
Reply #647

Ridge

Their midfield is setup slightly differently.  I wouldnt pick him in the Everton side over them.

It's pretty similar, Wanyama and Dier, do similar jobs to Gueye and Schneiderlin in a double pivot. When they play a single pivot that's normally Dier.

Can understand why people don't really see it with as he's pretty unspectacular for the most part.

July 14, 2017, 02:23:50 AM
Reply #648

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Series of complicated circumstances could end with a talented local lad being thrown
like a torn welly to the dogs of fete, when he could still do a grand job for us if someone
with some sense took a hold of the situation, the lads done not a lot wrong if anything at
all...somert stinks

Didnt mean to like that one as it's a load of bollocks, the one that needs to take hold of the situation is Barkley, the contract is on the table, who else should take hold of the situation ???

July 14, 2017, 02:47:52 AM
Reply #649

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
It's pretty similar, Wanyama and Dier, do similar jobs to Gueye and Schneiderlin in a double pivot. When they play a single pivot that's normally Dier.

Can understand why people don't really see it with as he's pretty unspectacular for the most part.

Which is weird when i'd rate Dembele over either of them and all of our lads!

July 14, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
Reply #650

arteta4spain

As my local hero he's been overtaken by Tom Davies... and now Keiran Dowell is coming up.

Not arsed if he goes now, I've moved on.
Feeling the same. I get a feeling that he thinks he's better than he is and it sounds mad to say this but I feel he doesn't "get it" with us. Not sure just something about Ross tbh.

July 14, 2017, 03:18:13 AM
Reply #651

Ridge

Which is weird when i'd rate Dembele over either of them and all of our lads!

Is that the sort of anomaly that might cause you to revise you're opinions.  :whistle:

He plays similar sort of role to Matic at Chelsea, Matic is better in possession, Dier's better in the air and more mobile.

July 14, 2017, 03:22:05 AM
Reply #652

Juanito

There's a couple of reasons to be glad if Barkley does go:

1. He's by far the most frustrating Everton player I can remember in a very long time.

2. He's also the biggest opinion-splitter and we have to have that discussion almost every time he plays.

1) McGeady?

July 14, 2017, 03:25:03 AM
Reply #653

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Ross is getting away with a lot as he is a local lad. Anyone else doing this to Everton would be getting all sorts of abuse and rightly so.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 14, 2017, 03:28:22 AM
Reply #654

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon Ross is getting away with a lot as he is a local lad. Anyone else doing this to Everton would be getting all sorts of abuse and rightly so.
He's getting abuse
Has been for over a year now.

What's he doing?
Not signing a deal that neither me or you know anything about

Just cos a contract is on the table doesn't mean he should sign it.. Fucking hell if only football was that simple
Simply simply lovely

July 14, 2017, 03:33:00 AM
Reply #655

BlueForYou

And there's the rub:

Presumably, a take it or leave it contract - simple
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

July 14, 2017, 03:36:40 AM
Reply #656

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He's getting abuse
Has been for over a year now.

What's he doing?
Not signing a deal that neither me or you know anything about

Just cos a contract is on the table doesn't mean he should sign it.. Fucking hell if only football was that simple

Abuse from who. Most Evertonians are hoping he signs. They want him to do well. We all do. Sounds like he is holding the club to ransom and being quite selfish. he has been offered a contract. unless it's less than 60k per week( he isn't worth much more in fairness)He should sign the thing and prove why he is worth 150k per week or whatever else he wants.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 14, 2017, 03:39:20 AM
Reply #657

BlueForYou

Sign the contract, get in the first team and play well

The world's his oyster

Harry Catterick

July 14, 2017, 03:40:02 AM
Reply #658

Shogun

Administrator
He gets all sorts of abuse, have you read this forum over the last two years?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:42:56 AM by Shogun »
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

July 14, 2017, 03:40:08 AM
Reply #659

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Abuse from who. Most Evertonians are hoping he signs. They want him to do well. We all do. Sounds like he is holding the club to ransom and being quite selfish. he has been offered a contract. unless it's less than 60k per week( he isn't worth much more in fairness)He should sign the thing and prove why he is worth 150k per week or whatever else he wants.
He gets abuse every home game
He got abused that much he shut his instagram page down.
He gets abused on twitter

Go onto any absolutely fucking ridiculous Facebook Everton page and you will see abuse... Them pages are the worst by the way

Simply simply lovely