October 14, 2019, 07:41:06 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200333 times)

August 22, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
Reply #2115

eame

I just want 10 minutes with Natalie Sawyer.

2 minutes would be enough for me!

August 22, 2017, 10:10:30 PM
Reply #2116

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

You know you can get medications for P.E.

August 22, 2017, 10:18:01 PM
Reply #2117

GrantyBoy78

Honestly don't care, I've moved on

August 22, 2017, 10:31:35 PM
Reply #2118

MrWhite

Or we could hire those gangstas that threatened to kill Stevie G if he left Liverpool !

Then Rooney can take him under his wing, tell him how to deal with that sort of thing.. you know, sign a new contract..

August 22, 2017, 11:27:08 PM
Reply #2119

Macca77

Id blow my load in ten seconds flat

August 22, 2017, 11:50:04 PM
Reply #2120

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, when it comes to predicting the future I have absolute certainty.  ;D

I would have thought 'sticking my neck out' makes it fairly clear that this is a guess based on nothing other than completely non scientific gut feeling; Really I'm just sick of this circling discussion based on the same repeated paper gossip and decided to mark my card on this subject.  ;)

I know mate, it was just an open goal and I couldn't resist. :)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

August 22, 2017, 11:52:27 PM
Reply #2121

MrWhite

I know mate, it was just an open goal and I couldn't resist. :)

Only time will tell if my clearing header was more Jags, or more Holgate..  lolol

August 24, 2017, 06:16:31 AM
Reply #2122

Bally

Administrator
Or we could hire those gangstas that threatened to kill Stevie G if he left Liverpool !
Two of them are in nick one of them is dead and the other is missing presumed dead
It's the roll I way

August 24, 2017, 07:50:50 AM
Reply #2123

bacon sarnie

Two of them are in nick one of them is dead and the other is missing presumed dead

Good thing there weren't five of them or we'd never hear the last of it. Specially on Sky.

August 24, 2017, 01:58:02 PM
Reply #2124

Bally

Administrator
Good thing there weren't five of them or we'd never hear the last of it. Specially on Sky.
There may of been, I only know of 4....hahhhaa that's all bollocks by the way, the people who supposedly spoke to him did not speak to him, it was a one of those urban myth things that went viral if you like, he was seen speaking to FITOP *gangster and the rumours spread from there.

*FITOP Famous in their own postcode
It's the roll I way

August 24, 2017, 08:51:48 PM
Reply #2125

bacon sarnie

There may of been, I only know of 4....hahhhaa that's all bollocks by the way, the people who supposedly spoke to him did not speak to him, it was a one of those urban myth things that went viral if you like, he was seen speaking to FITOP *gangster and the rumours spread from there.

*FITOP Famous in their own postcode

Ta for clearing that up. The fifth "He's" deffo in Istanbul.

August 24, 2017, 08:54:13 PM
Reply #2126

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Love FITOP - I'll be using that with the gangster wannabes in school from now on
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 25, 2017, 02:19:18 PM
Reply #2127

Bally

Administrator
Love FITOP - I'll be using that with the gangster wannabes in school from now on
That's all I call them mate, they're mostly fucking idiots who strut around like peacocks flashing their tails, it's the ones you never hear about that are the most dangerous, I fucking love it when FITOP gangsters cross paths with proper hard men /women, because make no mistake some are women, and you can almost see the piss dribbling out of their socks. It's a thing of beauty.
It's the roll I way

August 25, 2017, 02:22:18 PM
Reply #2128

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't understand why I'm seeing people say they'd like to see him in this team.

We have intelligent players who move it quick and link up with eachother.

How would Barkley in any way improve things?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 25, 2017, 02:31:21 PM
Reply #2129

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
That's all I call them mate, they're mostly fucking idiots who strut around like peacocks flashing their tails, it's the ones you never hear about that are the most dangerous, I fucking love it when FITOP gangsters cross paths with proper hard men /women, because make no mistake some are women, and you can almost see the piss dribbling out of their socks. It's a thing of beauty.

I know those scenarios mate. It's brilliant.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: