October 24, 2019, 12:14:31 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 201238 times)

August 09, 2017, 03:44:30 AM
Reply #15

MmmblueBernard

Have you found a stash of old skool E ?

Double dropped snowballs. Gonna puke any minute but will feel on top of the world afterwards......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 25, 2017, 03:32:44 PM
Reply #16

MmmblueBernard

You can just see him carrying the ball out of defence, starting a counter attack, 4 v 3 with Rooney, DCL and Lookman all busting a gut ahead of him pulling defenders left right and centre only for him to check his run and square it to Baines.

This is indicative of a player lacking in confidence. Probably because of a gang of knobheads in the crowd have been getting at him for a while now.

No wonder he wants out.

August 25, 2017, 04:38:06 PM
Reply #17

MmmblueBernard

Rooney is far better than Barkley in the 10 role. And so will be Sigurdson.

I'm really not that bothered about Barkley now...

If he dies, he dies.

Charming.

August 30, 2017, 03:44:05 AM
Reply #18

MmmblueBernard

I would say that Barkley is a better player with bigger potential than Chamberlain.

Bad business if Arsenal manage to get more money for him than Barkley.

More potential (still) in Barkley but The Ox <coughs> is more consistent (when actually fit).

August 30, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
Reply #19

MmmblueBernard

He'd be fine if we already had a target man striker.

He's hardly ever been a regular starter anywhere as he can't play the lone front man role.

Exactamundo.

Chatting to seasoned Chelsea fans he's not worked for them as he's not really a target man.

He makes good runs and shows for the ball etc but he's not what they need as back up.

The one caveat is that they said the same about Lukaku and his game developed with time.

August 31, 2017, 05:23:14 PM
Reply #20

MmmblueBernard

Call me mad but there's no way I'd have Ozil.

He's just a fancy Dan who turns up once every few weeks with a bit of skill. Aside from that he has zero other contributions to the TEAM. if football was a solo game he'd be great.

August 31, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
Reply #21

MmmblueBernard

Unless fuck all happens, then we will have another 4 months of will he or wont he :)

Willy O'Wontie

Can he play as striker?

August 31, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
Reply #22

MmmblueBernard

His eyes are offside

Not sure if that insult is a well trodden path but Ive just spat my brew out reading that... lol

August 31, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
Reply #23

MmmblueBernard

I'm now hoping he does stay and sign, not because I particularly rate him, but he'll make our @Audrey Horne a little happier in her current trying times.
Awwwww Blarg <3

Careful now, he might be angling for a move back to the UK......

September 01, 2017, 04:04:39 PM
Reply #24

MmmblueBernard

Fixed it for ya !

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of the corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and Big Dunc steps out and says "cunt" and with that he decks him with one punch to the chin.<camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

My version had a similar ending but with Moshiri mowing down Ross using a minigun attached to the back of big Duncan's HiLux flatbed.

September 01, 2017, 06:18:09 PM
Reply #25

MmmblueBernard

There's a lot of very wound up people in this thread who are angry on the basis of pure speculation and very little fact. It's no wonder idiots like trump get voted in nowadays with the ill informed mob attitudes shown by some.

September 01, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Reply #26

MmmblueBernard

That naughty step will getting pretty full with Mirallas, Barkley and Niasse all squashing to get on it.

That's a grim thought. Upwards of 60m worth of disgruntled and shunned talent.

Top squad management.

September 01, 2017, 06:55:11 PM
Reply #27

MmmblueBernard

That's basically what a lot of people have said

And is completely unsubstantiated.

September 01, 2017, 09:27:37 PM
Reply #28

MmmblueBernard

I think we would see Ross doing something similar to Henen if had a change if heart about us.

https://twitter.com/HenenDavid/status/903518005488963584

Or he didn't get any offers from somewhere decent or at the very least warm and sunny.....

September 01, 2017, 10:46:39 PM
Reply #29

MmmblueBernard

Nah he's all in for Spurs now

Really? Where is the evidence for this? It just seems to be the continuation or evolution of made up tabloid paper stories from the end of last season when he declared he's not signing a new contract. It's just lazy rumours that have been repeated and recycled/rehashed so often they've somehow become fact.