October 16, 2019, 10:16:05 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200552 times)

September 03, 2017, 12:11:22 AM
Reply #45

School of Science

Yes, I would be all for making him come out and say something personal! There was a small mistake in what I said, it should have been forgiven but not forgotten.

To be fair everyone has a right to their opinion, as blues we can all appreciate this, but for me it's the cold hearted way he's gone about the whole affair that does it for me. I think twice he seems to have spoke up about this, the first time to explain to the buying clubs, that he wasn't asking for x amount of money and to explain he hasn't been through a medical. Not once has he put his point of view over or gave some form of explanation to the fans who supported him and help pay his wages.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 03, 2017, 12:20:22 AM
Reply #46

School of Science

Reckon Spurs have been proper snakes in all of this too.

Yes definitely Spurs mantra all over, listen if they wanted Barkley so badly they'd have paid the money right away, injury or no injury. They are just playing the game the cunts, Levy is a master at it, actually would have preferred him to go to Chelsea to fuck him up.

September 03, 2017, 06:19:34 AM
Reply #47

School of Science

I've been trying to figure out what weird twist will be next. Given that pretty much everything that comes out about this is another twist, with a lack of details.. But my imagination has run dry trying to balance out the cunt calls.

Waiting for giant Sink hole found in the river Mersey by Bram........

September 05, 2017, 03:05:32 PM
Reply #48

School of Science

Don't buy that at all. If he's so interested in money, why turn down the move to Chelsea and hold out for a move to Spurs? Did you not read the Danny Rose interview a couple weeks back?

To be honest nobody knows the future, but the shorter the contract, the lesser the fee, the more wages go to the player, signing on fee etc. Ross could end all this greed speculation by signing a short term deal, 6 months / 1 year with a guaranteed 30m / 35m buyout clause. As someone said even Suarez done that.