October 16, 2019, 06:41:15 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200539 times)

July 19, 2017, 09:41:35 PM
Read 200539 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Early days still but if Barkley leaves and we only bring in Sigurdsson and Giroud/Benteke I don't see us finishing above 7th
If thats the end of our summer shopping we would be mutch  stronger than last year

July 26, 2017, 08:23:57 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
So the challenge of making his boyhood club a force again wasn't enough for him? Thanks Ross and good luck for the future. But I really do think that this is a bad move for you
Spot On..... I really hope your Thursday prediction is true... At least it seems as though Sig believes in our project.

July 26, 2017, 09:52:33 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
We had three of the highest rated young attacking talents in Europe last season. They will all be gone next season more than likely playing cl football yet we have elements of our own fans who think they weren't good enough for Everton

It's a mad world
To be fair no one in Denmark knows who delefeou is. Few knows Barkley but almost everyone knows Lukaku... He will be missed

July 27, 2017, 02:25:34 AM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He was stitched up and he kept his silence until years later.
did we ever here the true story ?

July 27, 2017, 02:30:13 AM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
not that I heard .
I 'm in the Dark. Glad I'm not the only one... wondering if my memory was as bad as the rest of my body

July 30, 2017, 03:21:23 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know if Tesco would get a better Price for ham if They told People the ham wasn't for sale. I Think RK has handled  Barkley and Niasse bad but to blame him for a low Price we haven't seen yet is a little bit premature Remember the old days and the transferlist Don't play FM but my sons do... Seems to remember him transferlisting players. He wouldn't do that if he would loose money doing that  ;)

July 30, 2017, 04:52:36 PM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley will play for Barca just after Ive won the won the FA cup for the blues with a last minute 40 yard screamer against the RS
Latchford as our new striker. looking forward to that

August 11, 2017, 10:00:44 PM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if hes changing his mind, or just publicising the fact hes fit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXn1dbtBszd/?taken-by=rossbarkley

Looks great in blue though

August 25, 2017, 05:27:04 PM
Reply #8

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see him line up next to Schneiderlein or Gana in a more defensive set up than the number 10 with license to bring the ball through the middle of the park to open up play.

Would require him working on his defensive game to get good in the role but that's where I see him adding the most value in our current squad.

Not that it'll happen, mind.
Would like that too. His decision making is to slow especially in the number 10 role

August 31, 2017, 03:26:59 PM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
As much as we need a striker for me one of the biggest holes to possibly fill is barkley and with klassen not upto speed yet and being fecking injured isnt helping .. You can already see were struggling to create chances so far without him and im dreading having to go without him for the rest of time..Why everyone thinks he's shit and cant wait to get rid i dont understand,,if he was that bad last season imagine how good he could possibly be this season 

Top 10 midfielders 2016/2017

Player   Club                        Assists       Chances created

Christian Eriksen   Tottenham   10   78
Dimitri Payet   West Ham           6   74
Kevin De Bruyne   Man City   9   71
Alexis Sanchez   Arsenal           9   64
Ross Barkley   Everton           6    63  Gets to much stick when he under performs due to being our 2nd best player
Mesut Ozil   Arsenal                   4   61
Gylfi Sigurdsson   Swansea          10   57
Roberto Firmino   Liverpool           4   55
David Silva   Man City           5   55
Eden Hazard   Chelsea           4   53
so Poyet created more chances bar Eriksen and he only played a half season  ???

August 31, 2017, 04:04:59 PM
Reply #10

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
And it's even more impressive considering he retired about a decade ago 😉
bloody hell I'm and old man so please forgive me. Great player Poyet ... and Payet

September 01, 2017, 01:51:59 PM
Reply #11

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I am glad you didn't sign for Chelsea.  We're stronger together, welcome "back" Ross. 
And welcome back to you @Ari

September 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM
Reply #12

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

I doubt Spurs offered him better wages than we did, or indeed, Chelsea did. other than the fact there's a nice healthy signing fee waiting for him to boost those wages. Everton did want him to stay. That's why they offered him a big contract. He could be right, maybe Spurs are the team to join, but don't make out it's all for footballing reasons. I won't look on him as an Evertonian, ever again. That's my personal point of view as an Evertonian.
Agree. Think I lost the last bit of respect I had for the lad

September 11, 2017, 02:25:04 AM
Reply #13

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley is several classes above the clueless Klassen and Sandro. 
  if anything is a overreaction this is it. I hope Barkley will stay .. but several Classes above. To Call Klassen clueless is clueless probably our most intelligent player
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:24:56 PM by Polledreng »