October 21, 2019, 05:10:56 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200955 times)

June 19, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
Read 200955 times

Cozzie

I've defended the lad constantly over the years.

I'm now at the point were I think the lad can fuck off.

Disrespectful idiot. Great contract on the table, supposedly a fucking Everton fan, fresh investment in his club. I'm sorry but fuck off

I've felt this way for a while, a lot of this is partly down to me being one of the few on here that doesn't really rate him.

I don't think he is shit or anything I am just sick of hearing about this potential when he is nearly 24.

If he wasn't "one of our own" I think many others would have lost patience with him already.

I don't speak for everyone of course.

I gauruntee wherever he goes after us, IF he is to leave, his career will go on the slide.

I've also said time and again that if he goes we wont miss him anywhere near as much as people on here say we will, if anything I believe we will improve.

Koeman clearly doesn't fancy him, he gives zero fucks about sentimentality and I admire that.

He has told Ross how it is and after 3 years of getting away with it under Martinez he has clearly gotten the hump.

Koeman wants to play a certain way and I don't believe Ross is in his plans.

July 03, 2017, 05:35:13 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Toddacelling all over the gaff.

July 18, 2017, 02:43:22 PM
Reply #2

Cozzie

Very rarely come into this thread but I am guessing the last few pages have been about the hatred or love and use of a certain term?

July 26, 2017, 09:27:18 PM
Reply #3

Cozzie

He was spoiled by Martinez for 3 years and now he has a manager who tells it as it is, he has thrown his dummy firmly out of the pram.

He isnt a top 6 player so the only way is down for him now.

Sad really.

July 26, 2017, 09:34:21 PM
Reply #4

Cozzie

I'm so glad we have a manager who doesn't give a fuck about sentimentality and doesn't run the club as though he is a fan.

I don't know whether Barkleys been poorly advised but his career won't get any better from here on in.

His loss.

August 26, 2017, 06:58:35 PM
Reply #5

Cozzie

30M would be brilliant. He isn't worth anywhere near that and with one year left on his contract we would be silly to turn that down.

September 01, 2017, 04:15:26 AM
Reply #6

Cozzie

Hes fucking us about now the prick.

September 01, 2017, 04:20:39 AM
Reply #7

Cozzie

I think all the "his head is not right" rumors are true.

The lads a bit weird.

September 01, 2017, 04:37:17 AM
Reply #8

Cozzie

Fucking cunt ross.

He isnt even that fucking good.