October 19, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200801 times)

September 02, 2017, 02:23:35 AM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

Anyway so we've now decided Barkley might have mental health issues?  Jesus this just goes on and on.  I swear he could be a convicted serial killer and there'd still be sections of our fan base saying he's misunderstood and it's actually our fault.  It's beyond kopite delusion with this kid.

Exactly you can't just give people an illness to explain away some nonsense without any evidence. There were a few that had rooneys form down to mental illness

Personally I think Robles was a bit rubbish at times cos his hands were loose

September 02, 2017, 04:06:38 AM
Reply #76

KoemansNumberTens

Why do we expect loyalty from a paid employee?  We have a right to expect hard work and doing ones best but anything more?
Most of us change our jobs in our lifetime ' why shouldn't a footballer? It's just that on average a players career is condensed into just under 10 years.
Another thing is that no matter how hard a player may try if he fails to live up to our expectations (even before he's played sometimes):then we publicly insult them, abuse them and denigrate them. We call them shit and still expect them to kiss the badge and stay loyal.
People need to get real.

Well I obviously don't if 99.9999999% aren't loyal it would be ridiculous for me to expect it of any of them individually

September 05, 2017, 05:18:55 PM
Reply #77

KoemansNumberTens

Well you sure are making a song and dance about it, considering you're not arsed like.

Here's the way I see it; he wants to leave, he probably wants to join Spurs. Yea, that's pretty disappointing. But, this is his career. This is his life. If he feels that there is a better opportunity out there for him than what Everton can provide then he's probably going to take it. If he is going to Spurs, it's not going to be about the money. We pay more than them these days. Chelsea pay more than them. Neither he nor Everton can make Spurs bid for him, especially when he's injured. So what can he do? He's getting all this abuse for not signing for a club that he didn't want to go to. Christ, how ridiculous is that?!

I'm gutted he wants to leave, but what exactly has he done wrong? Nothing. He's kept his head down, and kept his dignity. He hasn't agitated for a move and he hasn't spoken ill of the club or fans.

That's why I find the abuse pretty disgusting. We're all grown adults here, but some of you are acting like toddlers. Everton was here long before Barkley, and will be here long after. If he wants to go to pastures new, fine. He's just one player. So can we please just leave the embarrassing abuse at the door?

I want to join Spurs too. I imagine you wouldn't mind either. Why aren't we hanging around waiting for Spurs? The problem is he's been tapped up. Now it goes on a lot but it normally leads to the club making a bid rather than dragging it out for 18 months for a free transfer

Him and Spurs have conspired to do us out of our transfer fee. If he's had zero contact with Spurs then he's done nothing wrong

September 12, 2017, 01:39:08 AM
Reply #78

KoemansNumberTens

Thought Sissoko was excellent. Made so much space for Kane, Alli etc as he provided the extra man all the time. People underrate him massively. very good player. never stops running.

He's normally shite. People rate him on how he normally plays rather than the odd good game he has