September 20, 2019, 06:43:44 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 198392 times)

July 27, 2017, 12:55:10 AM
Read 198392 times

christiffa25

Be absolutely gutted to see him leave.

I truly believe there is more to this than Ross believing there is somewhere better for him to be.

Very sad....

August 28, 2017, 03:20:14 AM
Reply #1

christiffa25

Can't believe anyone is happy about the lad possibly leaving.

He may not be a world class wonderkid people hoped he could be by now but he's a very good player with abilities most others could only dream of.

I'll be gutted if he goes!

August 31, 2017, 03:03:26 AM
Reply #2

christiffa25

Keep him, fuck all bids off, get him fit and get him back on the pitch for us, simple

I'd 2nd that !!

September 01, 2017, 04:48:39 AM
Reply #3

christiffa25

Anyone considered Ross has been being forced out for months with low ball contract offers, no support from manager and watching 3 other no'10's being lined up.

Glad he's going nowhere to be honest. My hope is he fights his way back in the team and signs a new deal.

September 01, 2017, 02:37:12 PM
Reply #4

christiffa25

I agree with all that Ross is entitled to his wages and to leave for nothing... but then in life there is right way to do things. Things that do not leave a bitter taste in the mouths especially about the club you love.

It a shit way to treat your boyhood club, the club you support and the club that made you who you are.

I do agree but at the same time I don't see for the life of me that Ross decided he wanted to leave for better things. I think he was pushed into the decision of having to or being better for him to leave.

If that is the case he needs to look after himself. Not getting the manager and club as much money as possible for his sale.

If of course that's not the case and he decided himself he wanted to leave for better things and the club wanted him to stay. Then it does then become a bit of a snide thing to do. As he should be trying to get his club a great deal for his sale.

No doubt we will never know until his books released.

September 02, 2017, 10:00:58 PM
Reply #5

christiffa25

he was doing what the club have history for, which is getting their version of events out first to make the player look bad

I reckon he was told Spurs would bid for him, so he went to London for a few days as he's injured, he's not doing anything else, and wanted to be available.  Then Chelsea came in for him and his agent probably told him to go along and see what they had to say out of politeness - and as he's there anyway...

He was polite, said no thanks - for now - and left

Then "someone" leaks it to the media that he walked out mid-medical, and Farhad goes on TV and repeats that story - for whatever reason....maybe it was Everton who put out the "mid medical walkout" story?

This is the first we've heard from "Barkley's side" about anything to do with a transfer.

He's leaving the club he supports, something has gone horribly, horribly wrong for that to even cross your mind hasn't it?

Absolutely spot on there Simon. Especially the last bit.

For Ross Barkley to want to leave Everton. Specially given the money and ambition we have now. Something has gone really sour.

I think a lot goes back to when he was hung out to dry by England and instead of having his back Everton's manager kicked him whilst he was down. It's also been common knowledge since Christmas last year that koeman wanted Rooney and siggirdson. 2 players who play Ross's position.

A lot on here seem very quick to jump on Ross back that it must all be his fault.

And let's just say the manager did want him replaced and sold (which is his porogative) why should Ross then bend over to look out for the club before himself.

I have no doubt in the future it will come to light that Ross had been pushed rather than jumped.