August 22, 2019, 11:53:14 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 196162 times)

August 31, 2017, 06:35:59 PM
Reply #2355

Lincs Toffee

One good thing about today is that we'll have an answer to what the fuck Barkley will be doing for at least the next few months.
Well its not going to be playing wherever he is, out for up to 3 months isn't he?
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

August 31, 2017, 06:39:39 PM
Reply #2356

MmmblueBernard

Unless fuck all happens, then we will have another 4 months of will he or wont he :)

Willy O'Wontie

Can he play as striker?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 31, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
Reply #2357

MmmblueBernard

His eyes are offside

Not sure if that insult is a well trodden path but Ive just spat my brew out reading that... lol

August 31, 2017, 06:45:35 PM
Reply #2358

Ramjam

Should I stay or should I go now,
If I go there will be trouble,
If I stay there will be double
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

August 31, 2017, 06:53:14 PM
Reply #2359

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I wonder if he did stay, where Ronald would play him, as we already have 15 No'10s already. Maybe something like this, in a few weeks :D

Pickford

Keane ----- NewCBplz
Coleman -------------------------------------- Baines

Gueye/Besic/Mc/Davies ---------- Scheiderlin/Besic/Mc/Davies

Sigurdsson/Rooney/Klaassen/Barkley/Davies

Barkley/Vlasic -------------------------- Vlasic/Bolasie
DCL/Rooney

Actually, that looks quite tasty!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:08:24 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

August 31, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
Reply #2360

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'm now hoping he does stay and sign, not because I particularly rate him, but he'll make our @Audrey Horne a little happier in her current trying times.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 31, 2017, 07:14:08 PM
Reply #2361

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'm now hoping he does stay and sign, not because I particularly rate him, but he'll make our @Audrey Horne a little happier in her current trying times.

Awwwww Blarg <3

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 31, 2017, 07:14:42 PM
Reply #2362

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 31, 2017, 07:20:53 PM
Reply #2363

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure if that insult is a well trodden path but Ive just spat my brew out reading that... lol

Wish I could take credit mate, but alas:

sns=em

August 31, 2017, 07:23:18 PM
Reply #2364

Waltzer

TOTTENHAM UPDATE

Jamie Weir brings us up to date with the latest Spurs transfer news, and it looks like they will try and sign Ross Barkley before the window slams shut tonight.

“I’ve just heard from a very reliable source that Tottenham are still in contact with Everton’s Ross Barkley and they may be about to make a bid and, indeed, may even have already made a bid. If they manage to snatch two players from under Chelsea’s noses, then Spurs fans will be delighted.”

August 31, 2017, 07:23:35 PM
Reply #2365

MrWhite

I wonder if he did stay, where Ronald would play him, as we already have 15 No'10s already. Maybe something like this, in a few weeks :D

Pickford

Keane ----- NewCBplz
Coleman -------------------------------------- Baines

Gueye/Besic/Mc/Davies ---------- Scheiderlin/Besic/Mc/Davies

Sigurdsson/Rooney/Klaassen/Barkley/Davies

Barkley/Vlasic -------------------------- Vlasic/Bolasie
DCL/Rooney

Actually, that looks quite tasty!

Are we turning into Arsenal? Although making an 11 out of midfielders sounds a bit Roberto..

August 31, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
Reply #2366

MmmblueBernard

Awwwww Blarg <3

Careful now, he might be angling for a move back to the UK......

August 31, 2017, 07:31:30 PM
Reply #2367

cantoffee

Not convinced someone would want to sign him if he's injured for the next 3 months.

By the time he is fit it's January and he could be signed then for a much lower price.

I think he'll stay, for now.

August 31, 2017, 09:30:32 PM
Reply #2368

Lxxx

Spurs now declared themselves out of any deal for Barkley this window. He's staying until January at least isn't he.

August 31, 2017, 09:47:01 PM
Reply #2369

KoemansNumberTens

You want a creative midfielder/link striker? Er, why dont we go out and get the 2 most consistent creative midfielder/link strikers over the past few years - oh, we have done.

Rooney and Sigurdsson? Rooney hasn't been consistent and Sigurdsson is consistently good on set plays. Neither can be compared to what the 6 teams above us have. Not even remotely close