December 11, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 125277 times)

September 01, 2017, 03:43:24 PM
Reply #2580

Waltzer

Apologies if its been already asked, but is there a smidgen of chance that he turned them down because Everton were his club and he came to his scenes at the final minute (like in a film). 

10000000000% no, otherwise he'd have said that, instead of saying 'im going to f**k you over and wait until January to assess my options'

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 03:49:58 PM
Reply #2581

Macca77

Apologies if its been already asked, but is there a smidgen of chance that he turned them down because Everton were his club and he came to his scenes at the final minute (like in a film). 

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of a dark corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and all of our players run towards the two of them <slow motion effect> they all laugh and high five Ross, some of them fall over and hug and embrace <camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

September 01, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Reply #2582

Elgoodo1978

10000000000% no, otherwise he'd have said that, instead of saying 'im going to f**k you over and wait until January to assess my options'

Yeah but maybe, just maybe. I need a dose of defeatist to get prepared for the worst I reckon though, it's going to hurt. 

September 01, 2017, 03:52:25 PM
Reply #2583

Elgoodo1978

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of a dark corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and all of our players run towards the two of them <slow motion effect> they all laugh and high five Ross, some of them fall over and hug and embrace <camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

Whaaaaaaaa! Brilliant  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I knew there was a chance, one for the Mrs to watch too.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:53:41 PM by Elgoodo1978 »

September 01, 2017, 03:53:50 PM
Reply #2584

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Fixed it for ya !

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of the corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and Big Dunc steps out and says "cunt" and with that he decks him with one punch to the chin.<camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

September 01, 2017, 03:53:55 PM
Reply #2585

sam of the south

The End.

Phew, I'm glad it ended that way, because it was starting to feel a bit gangbangy
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
Reply #2586

SANA_DR0

hearing that Barkley didnt travel down to Chelsea or have a medical...

was Mosh lying in his interview with Jim White?

fucking Shambles,  no reason to make the lad feel anyworse.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 01, 2017, 03:56:43 PM
Reply #2587

Macca77

Simon Pegg will be play the part of Koeman

Channing Tatum as Barkley

September 01, 2017, 03:58:11 PM
Reply #2588

Elgoodo1978

Fixed it for ya !

Yeah, then when he got back to Finch Farm, Koeman was waiting for him, <soppy music starts playing> they stand at each end of the corridor just looking at each other, then suddenly the tears start flowing from Ross's eyes, Koeman marches towards him, Ross walks towards Koeman, they stop in front of eachother, Ross says "I'm sorry boss, really sorry I just can't leave, I....I.....I..."  Koeman places his finger over Ross's lip, "shhhhh Ross, I know, I know, it's OK, I didn't want you to leave, I never did, its over now, you don't have to say sorry" they embrace, the tears flow "I love you boss" Ross cries out "I fucking love EVERTON!" he screams, Koeman laughs "I know you do Ross, I know you do" Suddenly a side door opens and Big Dunc steps out and says "cunt" and with that he decks him with one punch to the chin.<camera fade out, z cars starts>

The End.

I picturing a scene from Scum (not one for the Mrs)

September 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM
Reply #2589

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

I doubt Spurs offered him better wages than we did, or indeed, Chelsea did. other than the fact there's a nice healthy signing fee waiting for him to boost those wages. Everton did want him to stay. That's why they offered him a big contract. He could be right, maybe Spurs are the team to join, but don't make out it's all for footballing reasons. I won't look on him as an Evertonian, ever again. That's my personal point of view as an Evertonian.
Agree. Think I lost the last bit of respect I had for the lad

September 01, 2017, 04:01:59 PM
Reply #2590

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
hearing that Barkley didnt travel down to Chelsea or have a medical...

was Mosh lying in his interview with Jim White?

fucking Shambles,  no reason to make the lad feel anyworse.

At this point in time it is Moshiris statement versus "a source close to the player" why do you take the anonymous sources version as gospel ?

September 01, 2017, 04:04:39 PM
Reply #2591

MmmBlueRamirez

Fixed it for ya !

The End.

My version had a similar ending but with Moshiri mowing down Ross using a minigun attached to the back of big Duncan's HiLux flatbed.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2017, 04:06:30 PM
Reply #2592

SANA_DR0

At this point in time it is Moshiris statement versus "a source close to the player" why do you take the anonymous sources version as gospel ?

understand what your saying. but im not taking this incident on its own, the way the club have handled him the last 8 months or so, has been pretty poor. (not even handled him. the way the have not communicated with him.ie not knowing what he wants to do with his contract)
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 01, 2017, 04:09:23 PM
Reply #2593

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
understand what your saying. but im not taking this incident on its own, the way the club have handled him the last 8 months or so, has been pretty poor. (not even handled him. the way the have not communicated with him.ie not knowing what he wants to do with his contract)

But as always we have no idea what discussions have taken place between him and the club do we, he was offered a contract, refused it, that's all we know.

September 01, 2017, 04:09:28 PM
Reply #2594

Ramjam

Can we have the Hitler caption in the bunker with subtitles on this shambles please
WE ARE THE PEOPLE