October 21, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 114775 times)

September 01, 2017, 05:54:26 PM
Reply #2610

Lxxx

No I would deffo give the Goodison faithful a chance to say goodbye over a full 90 plus stoppage time .

I'd probably just get him to warm up, at home, when we're losing and get him to run down to the Gwladys Street corner and let them bid him farewell personally.

deCoubertin

September 01, 2017, 06:18:09 PM
Reply #2611

MmmBlueRamirez

There's a lot of very wound up people in this thread who are angry on the basis of pure speculation and very little fact. It's no wonder idiots like trump get voted in nowadays with the ill informed mob attitudes shown by some.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 01, 2017, 06:20:46 PM
Reply #2612

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I still love him and hope my theory is correct.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 01, 2017, 06:27:12 PM
Reply #2613

WeimaranerBlues

we don't know all the facts , I believe he had the medical ( out until jan anyway) both parties decided it would be best to wait until Jan,    either way we are the losers on all outcomes --he goes cheaper in Jan or for free ----whether it be Chelsea or Spurs.

one thing is certain I think is he has played his last game for us....

Ross does take things to heart and if Ron wants to take the piss then he will be in the subs , to take some stick...

Niasse may get his locker

September 01, 2017, 06:29:20 PM
Reply #2614

Lxxx

That naughty step will getting pretty full with Mirallas, Barkley and Niasse all squashing to get on it.

September 01, 2017, 06:33:23 PM
Reply #2615

MmmBlueRamirez

That naughty step will getting pretty full with Mirallas, Barkley and Niasse all squashing to get on it.

That's a grim thought. Upwards of £60m worth of disgruntled and shunned talent.

Top squad management.

September 01, 2017, 06:36:55 PM
Reply #2616

Lxxx

That's a grim thought. Upwards of £60m worth of disgruntled and shunned talent.

Top squad management.

All unplayable and we still can't find a left back or centre forward. Just what exactly were the recruitment team doing after that early flurry. I'm sure they were very busy but recruitment is a results business and if you're not recruiting then you're not delivering and after that great start we dropped ball big time.

September 01, 2017, 06:37:34 PM
Reply #2617

sam of the south

I still love him and hope my theory is correct.

What is your theory, Lizz?

Please make it a positive one, I'm switching between deep sadness and irrational anger on this one... and I hate it, because I've always loved him 😔😠
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 06:40:26 PM
Reply #2618

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
What is your theory, Lizz?

Please make it a positive one, I'm switching between deep sadness and irrational anger on this one... and I hate it, because I've always loved him 😔😠

I really hope he was sat there in the medical room staring out the window whilst they prodded and poked at him, i hope he thought of kicking the ball around the street outside Goodison, whilst music played in his head, his first goal for us....his last goal for us...the song we sing for him...i hope he thought of all that and knew he couldnt leave.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 01, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
Reply #2619

sam of the south

Ah yeah, when I read it I was in the irrational anger stage so I dismissed it.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2017, 06:47:54 PM
Reply #2620

Lxxx

Then he got a text from Daniel Levy and it all disappeared.

September 01, 2017, 06:49:05 PM
Reply #2621

Jamokachi

Why is everyone so angry? Fucking weirdos.

September 01, 2017, 06:49:16 PM
Reply #2622

Waltzer

From a Spurs site with a slightly different story?

Spurs offered £21million for Barkley. He’s shop-soiled and he’s not worth more, even in this climate. That was the bid.

Everton said no, and that they had £30m on the table from Chelsea.

Levy thought they were fibbing and said ‘I’ll be back in January for him’.

Barkley went down to London with his agents in the hope we would get a deal done on the back of discussions that were already time expired.

There was no medical. Chelsea’s interest had waned several days before and their priority was always for a player that was ready to go.

Barkley is cheesed off with everyone involved with yesterday and wishes he’d been able to join Spurs. If we go back in January the boy will be cheap.

September 01, 2017, 06:52:05 PM
Reply #2623

Macca77

That's basically what a lot of people have said

September 01, 2017, 06:55:11 PM
Reply #2624

MmmBlueRamirez

That's basically what a lot of people have said

And is completely unsubstantiated.