October 22, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 114957 times)

September 02, 2017, 05:35:53 PM
Reply #2715

MrWhite

Lukaku was the same age range. I know it's just the one like. I would think he exerted quite a bit of influence over him though.

yeah, constantly telling him how great he is, how he's going to leave soon to play for a 'big' club.. Bet that was a great influence.  :evil:

deCoubertin

September 02, 2017, 05:37:39 PM
Reply #2716

MrWhite

Both sides of this argument are rather hyperbolic and silly.

Every now and again players run down contracts. He seemed up for the Chelsea move but I'd imagine he got a text from a Spurs connection telling him to sit tight and put his feet up for 3 months.

Doesn't mean he's about to throw himself off a bridge, purposefully did Everton out of 35m out of spite, or got fed up of having no mates his own age. He's just acting how some professional athletes act.

Let's put our rational hats on here, guys.

You're right, but you've also contradicted yourself. You say be rational, but then you say you 'imagine'. Which is all anyone is doing really.

There's fuck all else to do apart from dodge the fume over the striker we didn't get.  :-*

September 02, 2017, 05:40:35 PM
Reply #2717

Ravardo

Over 24 hours has passed and still theres quite a lot of people still surmising its all barkleys fault,,,why the fuck would any team ( spurs obviously didnt ) wanna buy someone with a hamstring injury thats possibly gonna be out the game untill november sometime for quite good money...If this is down to ross surely there wouldve been a statement released from him or his agent by now

September 02, 2017, 06:01:13 PM
Reply #2718

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Over 24 hours has passed and still theres quite a lot of people still surmising its all barkleys fault,,,why the fuck would any team ( spurs obviously didnt ) wanna buy someone with a hamstring injury thats possibly gonna be out the game untill november sometime for quite good money...If this is down to ross surely there wouldve been a statement released from him or his agent by now

The club have said it was down to him. He changed his mind after a medical. Why is that so hard to believe? Why would he come out and confirm what Moshiri had already told anyone on love TV?
Surely he would put a statement out if what Moshiri said was complete bollocks.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 02, 2017, 06:23:05 PM
Reply #2719

hill135

The worst thing he's done to fuck us over by not signing for Chelsea is ensure the continuation of this interminable thread for another half a year  :headbang:

September 02, 2017, 07:03:25 PM
Reply #2720

Ari

Barkley with a statement.

September 02, 2017, 07:05:48 PM
Reply #2721

velimski

(When Spurs actually bid for me)

September 02, 2017, 07:08:41 PM
Reply #2722

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Denies medical
Makes moshiri interview all the more insane

Simply simply lovely

September 02, 2017, 07:10:45 PM
Reply #2723

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Denies medical

Although its in his interests to deny it, of course (if it did happen).

September 02, 2017, 07:12:51 PM
Reply #2724

Macca77

So we help him get fit so he can fuck off in January for a lot less than 35 million

Cheers Ross

September 02, 2017, 07:16:17 PM
Reply #2725

Shogun

Administrator
Good tweets from his agent there
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 02, 2017, 07:17:23 PM
Reply #2726

Bob Sacamano

You're right, but you've also contradicted yourself. You say be rational, but then you say you 'imagine'. Which is all anyone is doing really.

There's fuck all else to do apart from dodge the fume over the striker we didn't get.  :-*

I'm a rational dreamer man. Don't harsh my mellow with your logic.

September 02, 2017, 07:18:33 PM
Reply #2727

sam of the south

Denies medical

If Moshiri has made it up, it puts him in the ethical bracket of Agent Johnson
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 02, 2017, 07:18:37 PM
Reply #2728

Ari

So we help him get fit so he can fuck off in January for a lot less than 35 million

Cheers Ross

Is there actually no chance of the situation where he had realised that he has had the wrong advisers and he will try and make amends with Koeman and the club (and us, the supporters) (with new advisers and all) and stay with us after all?  I know there is slim hope of that but there must be at least 2% chance? 

September 02, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
Reply #2729

gizzblue

So I can fuck up your window and make myself a few bob off the signing fee ... 'Best i avoid going into town till then though' #glassjawed😅😅