October 23, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 115480 times)

September 02, 2017, 07:20:11 PM
Reply #2730

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri looking bad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

deCoubertin

September 02, 2017, 07:21:50 PM
Reply #2731

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Although its in his interests to deny it, of course (if it did happen).
Aye there is that
And in Chelsea defence too
The whole thing is a fuck up and shambles tho

Simply simply lovely

September 02, 2017, 07:21:55 PM
Reply #2732

Gash

Global Moderator
Denies medical
Makes moshiri interview all the more insane

I don't agree with Moshiri doing these interviews but I'm guessing he was acting and commenting on the information he had at the time, as far as he was aware everything was agreed and he was in London for a medical and changed his mind. The 'mid medical walkout' sensationalises the story but in reality whether he walked out before, during or after is fairly irrelevant, Barkley has still made a cunt of both us and Chelsea.

September 02, 2017, 07:23:12 PM
Reply #2733

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I don't agree with Moshiri doing these interviews but I'm guessing he was acting and commenting on the information he had at the time, as far as he was aware everything was agreed and he was in London for a medical and changed his mind. The 'mid medical walkout' sensationalises the story but in reality whether he walked out before, during or after is fairly irrelevant, Barkley has still made a cunt of both us and Chelsea.
I don't think I've cringed so much in my life as I did listening to that interview

I prefer him saying fuck all really

Simply simply lovely

September 02, 2017, 07:25:34 PM
Reply #2734

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It'd be better if we sorted things out as he tends to come on when we've messed up!

September 02, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
Reply #2735

Marky Mark and the funky

Good tweets from his agent there

Couldn't care less if his agent is writing them for him, the point is he has said something! :hail:

I don't even care who is telling the truth between himself and Moshiri, if he felt he was being stitched up re: the medical he had to say something like this.

I'm still disappointed the wording suggests he will look at all offers in January but it takes the edge off for me seeing him confirm one way or the other. No doubt many on here are still going to delude themselves this is a smokescreen and he plans to sign a new contract before then!
:Horse:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 07:28:13 PM by Marky Mark and the funky »

September 02, 2017, 07:30:51 PM
Reply #2736

Gash

Global Moderator
I don't think I've cringed so much in my life as I did listening to that interview

I prefer him saying fuck all really

I don't disagree, although other than the clips they showed on Sky I haven't seen it. It still doesn't change the fact that the timing of Barkley reneging on the deal is pretty irrelevant.

September 02, 2017, 07:32:06 PM
Reply #2737

Ravardo

A smokescreen for not buying a striker more like

September 02, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
Reply #2738

Marky Mark and the funky

A smokescreen for not buying a striker more like

"Alright Ross lid, we've fucked up the whole striker thing so would you be a dear and pretend to be going to Chelsea so as to attract the fans ire. Don't worry luv, new contract well before you have to run out on the Goodison turf again, Ronald xxx"

September 02, 2017, 07:37:13 PM
Reply #2739

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I don't disagree, although other than the clips they showed on Sky I haven't seen it. It still doesn't change the fact that the timing of Barkley reneging on the deal is pretty irrelevant.

Yes.

I don't see what relevant effect having an injury now has to do with making a decision on his future.

Well, other than bad effects for us :(

September 02, 2017, 07:41:42 PM
Reply #2740

Gash

Global Moderator
Yes.

I don't see what relevant effect having an injury now has to do with making a decision on his future.

Aye, he's known for weeks that he was going to be out until Oct/Nov, he could have made the decision weeks ago. Something/someone has changed his mind at that last minute and all we've got now is him dragging his arse round FF for the next four months and us losing out on millions.

September 02, 2017, 07:44:58 PM
Reply #2741

sam of the south

Yes.

It buys him more time to recuperate, saves his future employers some money in wages thus buying him favour, and ensures he gets more money as the transfer fee will be reduced.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 02, 2017, 07:48:50 PM
Reply #2742

Lxxx

Don't get all this tip toeing around the subject in case he has a mental illness.

Granted he might not be the brightest, most confident or mature of lads but he knows the difference between conducting yourself with a bit of respect and stringing people along.

However if anyone deserves to get 'bingoed' in all this it's his scummy agent who has his eyes on the big prize and Ross is his little project to get there.

September 02, 2017, 07:51:01 PM
Reply #2743

Ari

It buys him more time to recuperate, saves his future employers some money in wages thus buying him favour, and ensures he gets more money as the transfer fee will be reduced.
No he is going to sign a new contract on December the 5th and stay with us:)

September 02, 2017, 07:51:13 PM
Reply #2744

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe we've let this dope have us off like this.