September 19, 2019, 06:21:51 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 198347 times)

September 03, 2017, 01:45:11 AM
Reply #2820

BlueBeagle

Actual fact: Koeman does not sit down with players and negotiate contracts. That does not mean he cannot comment that he wants a player's contract situation resolved, even though it's still a third party that has to do it on his behalf.

You pair are arguing over nothing :-* (by both being a bit evasive, you could almost call it flirtatious)

Not an argument mate, just 1 person pretending he doesn't understand lolol

September 03, 2017, 02:20:54 AM
Reply #2821

hill135

The number of people on here who think Ross Barkley is infallible has been getting smaller and smaller as the saga has gone on and we're now stuck with a rump of about three or four.

Please just let it end!

September 03, 2017, 02:22:48 AM
Reply #2822

BlueBeagle

The number of people on here who think Ross Barkley is infallible has been getting smaller and smaller as the saga has gone on and we're now stuck with a rump of about three or four.

Please just let it end!

Reminds me a bit of the final months of the imbeciles reign as manager

September 03, 2017, 03:00:32 AM
Reply #2823

sam of the south

We had some Belgian lass around who was a colleague/family friend. She could not understand why I had to leave the room when the reality was setting in, I went outdoors to get some fresh air and half-heartedly kick some walls. To quote everybody's favourite poster it was a false dawn and stark realisation :(

Extra: The only subject I failed at school was DT, the exam was when we were playing Brazil and lost to the freaky goalkeeping!

Did you nail her? 🤔
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 03, 2017, 03:04:11 AM
Reply #2824

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Weird how he must think that his statement won't make him look even more like a cunt than he already does.

The little 'thanks for the support' looks like a slap in the face of the fans tbh.

How anyone can still blame the club is beyond me.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 03, 2017, 03:11:24 AM
Reply #2825

Marky Mark and the funky

Did you nail her? 🤔

I'm almost drunk enough to tell you what I did do as an innocent young chappy related to this woman lolol

No, she was over with another family/friend colleague who was trying to pull her at the time and they are still together to this day as far as I'm aware (no contact for years).

@Duncs_a_legend

I have been waiting for someone else to pick up on the "Thanks for the support" dripping with sarcasm, I did not want to be the one to say it first, thank you! (I'm your support ;))

September 03, 2017, 03:19:02 AM
Reply #2826

sam of the south

I'm almost drunk enough to tell you what I did do as an innocent young chappy related to this woman lolol

No, she was over with another family/friend colleague who was trying to pull her at the time and they are still together to this day as far as I'm aware (no contact for years).

@Duncs_a_legend

I have been waiting for someone else to pick up on the "Thanks for the support" dripping with sarcasm, I did not want to be the one to say it first, thank you! (I'm your support ;))

Just fingered her then? 🤔

September 03, 2017, 03:26:28 AM
Reply #2827

Marky Mark and the funky

Just fingered her then? 🤔

I waited until she fucked off out of the room to lick a bottle she'd been drinking from lolol

Proper pathetic teenage male :blush:

September 03, 2017, 03:29:18 AM
Reply #2828

sam of the south

I waited until she fucked off out of the room to lick a bottle she'd been drinking from lolol

Proper pathetic teenage male :blush:

That is glorious 👌🏼

Everybody, give a hand for my man Pervy Mark, yo 🙌🏼  :clap:

September 03, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
Reply #2829

MrWhite

Please just let it end!
Who exactly has ever said he's infallible?

September 03, 2017, 03:31:25 AM
Reply #2830

Marky Mark and the funky

That is glorious 👌🏼

Everybody, give a hand for my man Pervy Mark, yo 🙌🏼  :clap:

It's funny to me now, it might not be when I look at it sober ;)

September 03, 2017, 03:35:12 AM
Reply #2831

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Who exactly has ever said he's infallible?

No one has said the words but plenty have implied it.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 03, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
Reply #2832

sam of the south

It's funny to me now, it might not be when I look at it sober ;)

At least you didn't tell us that whilst licking the bottle you were also cracking one out, sobbing, and thumbing your bum.

Now that might have been a faux pas.

September 03, 2017, 03:43:43 AM
Reply #2833

Marky Mark and the funky

Ross is just the latest to represent the self-doubt of every Evertonian. 'Surely, if I had the chance to play for my beloved Toffees, thy shalt never betray thee?'

September 03, 2017, 03:46:01 AM
Reply #2834

Marky Mark and the funky

At least you didn't tell us that whilst licking the bottle you were also cracking one out, sobbing, and thumbing your bum.

Now that might have been a faux pas.

I wasn't daring enough for the first, simply no reason for the second, and not inventive enough for the third at that age. Just imagine your parents coming back into the kitchen to find any of the above in progress :eh: