December 19, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 178114 times)

September 03, 2017, 03:19:02 AM
Reply #75

sam of the south

I'm almost drunk enough to tell you what I did do as an innocent young chappy related to this woman lolol

No, she was over with another family/friend colleague who was trying to pull her at the time and they are still together to this day as far as I'm aware (no contact for years).

@Duncs_a_legend

I have been waiting for someone else to pick up on the "Thanks for the support" dripping with sarcasm, I did not want to be the one to say it first, thank you! (I'm your support ;))

Just fingered her then? 🤔
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 03, 2017, 03:29:18 AM
Reply #76

sam of the south

I waited until she fucked off out of the room to lick a bottle she'd been drinking from lolol

Proper pathetic teenage male :blush:

That is glorious 👌🏼

Everybody, give a hand for my man Pervy Mark, yo 🙌🏼  :clap:

September 03, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
Reply #77

sam of the south

It's funny to me now, it might not be when I look at it sober ;)

At least you didn't tell us that whilst licking the bottle you were also cracking one out, sobbing, and thumbing your bum.

Now that might have been a faux pas.

September 03, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
Reply #78

sam of the south

I wasn't daring enough for the first, simply no reason for the second, and not inventive enough for the third at that age. Just imagine your parents coming back into the kitchen to find any of the above in progress :eh:

Yeah, and then your ticker gave out 😳

What a way for your family to discover you 😔

September 03, 2017, 04:08:51 AM
Reply #79

sam of the south

Maybe if you'd said my licker gave out :snigger:

I have nothing further to add, already smashed enough. It's gone much better than getting annoyed by de-massive-feat-ofbeingalovelyart-ist guy last time, cheers Sam :cheers:

Blimey 😳

No worries, Mark, eat something before you crash, mate 👍🏼

September 04, 2017, 03:35:35 PM
Reply #80

sam of the south

If this is true then I dont blame him, but this should've been an indication that sometimes the grass isnt always greener....

Ross Barkley snubbed a switch to Chelsea after Antonio Conte turned his phone off on deadline day and failed to speak to the Everton midfielder.

That is the remarkable claim from Joey Barton, who is co-hosting Monday's Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.

Barkley had seemed all set to join the Premier League champions after they had a £35m bid accepted by Everton on Thursday and he reportedly travelled to London for talks.

But he opted against the move - leaving Chelsea stunned - and Barton has now revealed the reasoning behind the 23-year-old's decision.

He said: "I heard a really interesting thing about what happened with the Ross Barkley transfer. Conte turned his phone off and Barkley's representatives were trying to contact him.

"He wanted to say 'look, where am I going to play', and Conte turned his phone off. That is why Barley got cold feet and never signed.

"He thought, 'well, if the manager isn't answering the phone to me he clearly doesn’t want me', and that is why he went back to Everton."

I find it hard to believe that they hadn't had previous conversations, or at the very least through Barkley's agent.

You wouldn't agree a £35m fee and presumably lucrative personal terms with a player without having a few 'football conversations' with them first, surely 🤔

September 04, 2017, 03:55:03 PM
Reply #81

sam of the south

I imagine all the financials would be agreed by the higher ups to be fair.

I'm not saying I believe Barton's story but I reckon the football side of things would be the final discussion. He would be joining the champions so it's a good move in principle if the financials stack up.

I just find it hard to believe that there hasn't been some previous conversations about on field desires and requirements with both Spurs and Chelsea.