August 25, 2019, 01:48:52 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 196375 times)

September 02, 2017, 09:07:01 AM
Read 196375 times

BlueMaquis

You don't have to go so far as talking about mental illness.

Last season Ross didn't really have any other players around him his own age. We had younger (19- 20) and older (27+). Half of them were fresh out of school and the other half are married with kids. There was Lukaku, but Ross would've known he'd be leaving. Now we've got Klassen (24), Keane (24), Pickford (23) and Sandro (22) so things are a bit different.

I'm not saying Ross wanted to leave because he's got no friends his own age, but maybe if he did have some lads who he bonded with he'd feel more of an attachment to the actual squad. Everyone needs support and peers to connect with. Maybe he knew he'd have that opportunity at Spurs.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 09:10:20 AM by BlueMaquis »

September 04, 2017, 04:31:11 PM
Reply #1

BlueMaquis

Tom Davies looks like an Albino Jon Snow in that pic. Love him

Darn TV shows ripping off our players, when will it end?

September 04, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
Reply #2

BlueMaquis

I'm pretty sure City wouldn't contemplate a swap deal though.

We could always try for Moses first and hope that he puts in a transfer request to join him.

September 09, 2017, 07:52:49 PM
Reply #3

BlueMaquis

Martinez has spoken

I know Ross Barkley well, he loves the game. He is passionate about training, being involved. He will not lose his way. From a distance I am trying to see how he can reverse the situation. He is a young player who has already been to a World Cup, he has not become a bad player overnight.

Ross has the mentality to come good again and become important again. I am looking forward to that moment.

Don't get how he can come good again if he hasn't become a bad player, but that's typical Martinez.