October 19, 2019, 07:57:42 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 200798 times)

August 30, 2017, 02:10:18 AM
Reply #60

gizzblue

Always in the press whingeing and moaning isnt he
Nope but the Jags word ,alleged worrying about a few blues moaning/booing is gonna be fifty fold when/if he moves ....i will miss him like the pile i had once.
Born not made a blue .

August 30, 2017, 02:16:22 AM
Reply #61

gizzblue

He'll be just another player at Chelsea, so booing won't matter to him nearly as much.
Aside most of the crowd back at goodison...when he returns...he wont get a Naysmith welcome that's for sure 😅😅
Born not made a blue .

August 30, 2017, 02:22:59 AM
Reply #62

gizzblue

Did naysmith ever return?
What a bad player he was. Wow the good old days
Sorry wrong Naismith ....yes we all cheered when he scored against us in the cup ...id doubt Barkley has earned or is deserved the same respect tbh.
Born not made a blue .

September 01, 2017, 03:47:23 AM
Reply #63

gizzblue

Thinks he was getting shit from the fans before ... just wait till the fans see him even in the stands .😅😅😅he's in for a right time ....Would love Jags to just say ah well you earned it this time grow up cunty bollocks 😅.
Born not made a blue .

September 01, 2017, 04:07:29 AM
Reply #64

gizzblue

So what we are now saying is that he should just sign for anyone that comes in for him?

Shouldn't care about his own career he should just do right for Everton and the fans and if he doesn't, he won't know whats him from the fans?

Ok then
Make no mistake thats all he cares about not his alleged beloved Everton , just him and his selfish arse end of, can't take criticism even if it did improve him and it did ... .he's proved that time and again he's no blue.imho.
Born not made a blue .

September 02, 2017, 04:38:22 AM
Reply #65

gizzblue

Koeman should take his locker key off him !
Swap it with Niasse.😅
Born not made a blue .

September 02, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
Reply #66

gizzblue

Barkley with a statement.
So I can fuck up your window and make myself a few bob off the signing fee ... 'Best i avoid going into town till then though' #glassjawed😅😅
Born not made a blue .

September 04, 2017, 03:32:03 AM
Reply #67

gizzblue

That's how he should be remembered to the cunt ....never in blue.
Born not made a blue .

September 04, 2017, 04:59:38 PM
Reply #68

gizzblue

There's a lot of viciousness in this thread. Some of you need to have a word with yourselves.
Not viciousness really just a bit of sticks and stones ....but why do you feel the need to protect him ???....is it because he's such a delicate soul .

Bless his cottons 😅😅😅
Born not made a blue .

September 04, 2017, 05:20:49 PM
Reply #69

gizzblue

Barkley is essentially doing what I did with Vodafone with my contract

Although having let my 2 year deal run down I have extended year by year on a sim only plan

Been with them since 2006 now, well over due a testimonial

Seriously though I don't like to see the level of abuse Barkley is getting. The club knows the situation with Bosman deals, they should have forced the sale earlier if they feared losing him for nothing

Opinion is divided on Barkley, he seems to be either loved or hated. He's entitled to do what he wants with his football career and he shouldn't have to explain his decisions to anyone if he doesn't want to
Perchance he should have thought long and hard before having a pop at a badge kissing 'once a blue' Rooney, oh the hypocrisy .....before treating his alleged beloved blues  worse than a lad who went on to win it all, while his transfer fee kept us afloat in the dark days of moyes.

Born not made a blue .

September 04, 2017, 11:18:20 PM
Reply #70

gizzblue

There's no protection, I just find the vitriol pretty pathetic. Perhaps it makes you feel better, which is quite sad.
Hahahaha,feel better about what losing a player I didn't really rate ....nope ...losing a possible transfer fee for his alleged blue blood naaa ,were minted ...his lukaku Esq professionalism maybe naa ..no twat is bigger than the club least of all a young upstart that has lukakusdadyndrome and is shite 75 % of the time. (Being kind).

I was one of the few who expected it as soon as his feelings were hurt by some booing. ..poor sod.

Like I said it's a bit of sticks and stones on a forum ffs .😅😅.
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 02:40:05 PM
Reply #71

gizzblue

We're all grown adults here, but some of you are acting like toddlers.

Like I said it's sticks and stones on a forum ...ffs what is this place for if not for this  .

Good day to you.
Born not made a blue .

September 05, 2017, 04:52:31 PM
Reply #72

gizzblue

Adult discussion. That's what's made this place so great for the last decade.
Not to mention most but unfortunately not all have a modicum of humour in their life .
Born not made a blue .