August 20, 2019, 08:41:19 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 195980 times)

June 19, 2017, 03:16:24 AM
Read 195980 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think he could do a job coming off the bench for Fleetwood
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 27, 2017, 06:41:03 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I'll wait till the Esk confirms that.

Shoutout to my esk
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 11, 2017, 01:06:45 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Santa Chupitos really isn't that bad. They do some nice cocktails, I can assure you. It's a popular place and usually really busy. The clientele isn't really rough or anything like that

I've got no evidence to back this up but for some reason I seem to remember someone saying that Barkley was having a bit with some girl and her fella found out and he saw Ross in this place and had a word with him. The cctv made it look like RB stroked the lads face which clearly enraged him and then he threw a punch in on Barkley, before the lad got dragged off and wellied everywhere

July 17, 2017, 11:15:31 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The rich people don't have emotions, they are paid enough to not feel argument, popular as ever. Exactly the sort of thinking that is why so many lottery winners go off the rails when money doesn't solve all their problems.

I believe it was the Notorius BIG who opined that more wealth can lead to more issues in life, but Jay Z who said that while he had a lot of problems, a lady was not one of those issues and to hit him.

Mo Besic Mo' problems

September 04, 2017, 05:12:02 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley is essentially doing what I did with Vodafone with my contract

Although having let my 2 year deal run down I have extended year by year on a sim only plan

Been with them since 2006 now, well over due a testimonial

Seriously though I don't like to see the level of abuse Barkley is getting. The club knows the situation with Bosman deals, they should have forced the sale earlier if they feared losing him for nothing

Opinion is divided on Barkley, he seems to be either loved or hated. He's entitled to do what he wants with his football career and he shouldn't have to explain his decisions to anyone if he doesn't want to