November 15, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 174475 times)

September 01, 2017, 06:49:05 PM
Reply #30

Jamokachi

Why is everyone so angry? Fucking weirdos.

September 04, 2017, 07:16:28 AM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

There's a lot of viciousness in this thread. Some of you need to have a word with yourselves.

September 04, 2017, 08:18:25 PM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

sign a pre-contract agreement to go there next summer on a free.

They don't exist between english clubs and players, needs to be a european club.

September 04, 2017, 08:20:14 PM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

Not viciousness really just a bit of sticks and stones ....but why do you feel the need to protect him ???....is it because he's such a delicate soul .

Bless his cottons 😅😅😅

There's no protection, I just find the vitriol pretty pathetic. Perhaps it makes you feel better, which is quite sad.

September 05, 2017, 08:22:12 AM
Reply #34

Jamokachi

September 05, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
Reply #35

Jamokachi

Hahahaha,feel better about what losing a player I didn't really rate ....nope ...losing a possible transfer fee for his alleged blue blood naaa ,were minted ...his lukaku Esq professionalism maybe naa ..no twat is bigger than the club least of all a young upstart that has lukakusdadyndrome and is shite 75 % of the time. (Being kind).

Well you sure are making a song and dance about it, considering you're not arsed like.

Here's the way I see it; he wants to leave, he probably wants to join Spurs. Yea, that's pretty disappointing. But, this is his career. This is his life. If he feels that there is a better opportunity out there for him than what Everton can provide then he's probably going to take it. If he is going to Spurs, it's not going to be about the money. We pay more than them these days. Chelsea pay more than them. Neither he nor Everton can make Spurs bid for him, especially when he's injured. So what can he do? He's getting all this abuse for not signing for a club that he didn't want to go to. Christ, how ridiculous is that?!

I'm gutted he wants to leave, but what exactly has he done wrong? Nothing. He's kept his head down, and kept his dignity. He hasn't agitated for a move and he hasn't spoken ill of the club or fans.

That's why I find the abuse pretty disgusting. We're all grown adults here, but some of you are acting like toddlers. Everton was here long before Barkley, and will be here long after. If he wants to go to pastures new, fine. He's just one player. So can we please just leave the embarrassing abuse at the door?

September 05, 2017, 04:42:45 PM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

Like I said it's sticks and stones on a forum ...ffs what is this place for if not for this

Adult discussion. That's what's made this place so great for the last decade.