August 17, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 162621 times)

June 22, 2017, 09:12:15 PM
Read 162621 times

formerKHL

don't think he'll be going anywhere...yet....

can see him signing a new contract soon...

watch this space...

June 23, 2017, 03:36:40 AM
Reply #1

formerKHL

This typifies the shit that gets made up by internet dicks...

He got his sleeve removed sometime back hence why he always wears long sleeves...

Oh..and the debut tatt is on the other arm the one you can't see in the picture..

Ffs

June 23, 2017, 05:06:48 PM
Reply #2

formerKHL

"I asksed Evrtun more money. They gaved too little. I was a World Star, worth 200k/week. The gaffer told me not to run sideways wit the ball. My game is running sideways wit the ball. Lousy gaffer, not good. I threwed my toys out of the pram. Lousy Evrtun."

Guess how we can tell your a kopite ?

June 23, 2017, 05:30:38 PM
Reply #3

formerKHL

Guess how wrong you are.

Seriously, the boy is thick. And overrated.

I probably am wrong you being on an everton forum, but the "jest" was made towards that lot over there and their following..

However, your personal attack on Barkley is unfounded, unless of course you know the lad personally....

June 23, 2017, 07:32:29 PM
Reply #4

formerKHL

Well... look at the situation he has played himself in. Looks really smart, doesn't it? One can actually draw conclusions of someone's cognitive abilities by just following their actions you know...

Anyways, you clearly do have a different opinion of him and so be it.

So you don't actually know the lad then do you?...yet you judge him by his "actions" and "the situation he has played himself in" on this basis you deem him "thick"....don't forget RK's role in Barkleys "actions"....or is he "thick" also...?

June 23, 2017, 07:43:52 PM
Reply #5

formerKHL

17 pages of speculative madness in fact...

June 23, 2017, 09:04:23 PM
Reply #6

formerKHL

It's a forum, people discuss and speculate about things. You seem to spend more time moaning about the forum and people on it than actually contributing anything worthwhile, if you don't like it don't come on, no one's forcing you to.

I actually enjoy reading the posts

I don't moan about the forum and the people on it I just don't suffer fools lightly...and like you say it's a forum so am I not allowed my opinion ? whether that be on the posts.posters or topics....

You have to admit some of the crap spewed on here is really poor.....Football manager has a lot to answered for...everyones now na expert coach manager and agent...

June 23, 2017, 09:16:07 PM
Reply #7

formerKHL

nod nod..you got it

September 01, 2017, 11:13:03 PM
Reply #8

formerKHL

People can speculate all they want...
People can make things up all they want...
People can theorise conspiracy theories all they want...
People can hate all they want....

Bottom line is playing football for Everton or whoever is just a JOB to players..it's as cold as that...they can choose to stay or go basically as they please..just like you or me...

The difficulties are quite simply that fans can't comprehend the simple fact it's just a job to them because of the emotional commitment they have to their chosen club...

I personally hope he stays, fights for his place and turns into the player we all know he can be..

Ps in my opinion he was just what we needed 2nd half in the city game.....

September 01, 2017, 11:40:58 PM
Reply #9

formerKHL

He can't even walk, so that's irrelevant.

I was speaking metaphorically....

September 04, 2017, 06:10:46 PM
Reply #10

formerKHL

I dont know whether this has already been said as i'm not reading back through the whole of this thread...

But reading the vitriol aimed at barkley in some of the posts leads me to think that most people seem to have forgotten the fact that barkley was just a lad doing his job......his manager didn't like the way he was doing it.. what we don't have privy to is the conversations between the two that led the manager to substitute him.....drop him....leave him out of squads....manager prerogative...

this obviously led barkley to believe/decide his future is elsewhere as he's obviously both unhappy in his job and not appreciated/wanted by his manager....Also don't forget he never handed in a transfer request....and in my opinion his silence has been professional in itself....

the club offeres him a lucrative contract which he duly turned down...his prerogative...the club/manager then gave him a deadline to sign or "he would be sold".......Ultimatums are "hidden threats with underlying meanings".....which again he duly didn't sign for obvious reasons....

Those quite simply are the facts as we know them..

My questions are.... if you were unhappy in your job.....under those circumstances.....What would you do?

How many of you have planned to change/changed your jobs without telling anyone until you give your notice in...?

Why all the vitriol because a lad wants to change his job....?

September 04, 2017, 09:10:06 PM
Reply #11

formerKHL

Really don't see Koeman's role in this. All he said was "if a player won't sign a contract you have to sell the player". He's talking hypotheticals and not saying "he's deffo leaving".

I reckon Barkley wants to play at a higher level but has quite small balls. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a bit of a contradiction in terms.

I'm not arsed anymore anyway. Too wearying getting all worked up after so long

He didn't actually phrase it that way though did he? what he actually said (if memory serves correct) "he has by saturday(?) to sign or he'll be sold"....completely different wording, meaning and intention...

If saying "I hope the cunt dies"...." I hope besic studs him.." and other such nonsense etc is not vitriol...the I don't know what is

BD...All parties are to blame here and ultimately we don't know exactly why he wants to leave. However, it's still a bit ridiculous that a boyhood Evertonian wants to leave at a time when the club is clearly on an upward trajectory and that blame can only lay at Barkley's feet. ...I don't understand why here....surely the blame lies with the way he's been treated originally which makes him want to leave in the first place ?
 I also don't understand the "clubs a shambles" coments either....if someone could explain why..

It's just an unfortunate situation all round as far as I can see....

September 04, 2017, 10:26:12 PM
Reply #12

formerKHL

I agree with all the above posts..(except the finding jesus one)

for me it's just a shame its come to this....for all concerned club, fans and player....

PS...wasn't going to let this out... but the story I was told was very similar to Joey Bartons... slightly different but on similar lines..