October 22, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 114958 times)

September 09, 2017, 07:34:13 PM
Reply #2925

Macca77

Martinez has spoken

I know Ross Barkley well, he loves the game. He is passionate about training, being involved. He will not lose his way. From a distance I am trying to see how he can reverse the situation. He is a young player who has already been to a World Cup, he has not become a bad player overnight.

Ross has the mentality to come good again and become important again. I am looking forward to that moment.

deCoubertin

September 09, 2017, 07:52:49 PM
Reply #2926

BlueMaquis

Martinez has spoken

I know Ross Barkley well, he loves the game. He is passionate about training, being involved. He will not lose his way. From a distance I am trying to see how he can reverse the situation. He is a young player who has already been to a World Cup, he has not become a bad player overnight.

Ross has the mentality to come good again and become important again. I am looking forward to that moment.

Don't get how he can come good again if he hasn't become a bad player, but that's typical Martinez.

September 09, 2017, 08:33:02 PM
Reply #2927

SANA_DR0

Conte called Bartons version of events (Conte not picking up the phone to Barkleys representatives) as ridiculous.

the saga continues.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 09, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
Reply #2928

BlueBeagle

Martinez has spoken

Is he still doing so via his arse hole?

September 09, 2017, 11:05:16 PM
Reply #2929

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Much like when he never got a kick under Hodgson for England, his stock will only go up if we keep playing this way.

September 09, 2017, 11:14:04 PM
Reply #2930

Shogun

Administrator
Rate him highly but wouldn't be making much of a different for us right now.

We're missing a striker and we're missing pace.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 10, 2017, 04:20:13 PM
Reply #2931

74Blue

Watching Spurs cut through us almost at will yesterday, Barkley must be nuts if he thinks he's getting anywhere near that first eleven. They were simply a class above Everton yesterday, and Barkley will struggle to get back into Everyone's first team when he's fit again. It seemed that every player in that Spurs team knew their role and performed it to perfection.

September 10, 2017, 09:20:33 PM
Reply #2932

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
But maybe that's what he needs. Someone to simplify his role and give him a job.

For the record. Sissoko was immense yesterday. Power running from midfield. He is the type of player we need.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 10, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
Reply #2933

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
But maybe that's what he needs. Someone to simplify his role and give him a job.

For the record. Sissoko was immense yesterday. Power running from midfield. He is the type of player we need.

You've had quite a bad year for being a contrarian. Simply no need for the sissokho line other than to be a WUM.

That said, I agree in the sense that I'd have Barkley in our starting line up for that reason...he's different to what we have and can carry the ball, turn a man in midfield etc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2017, 10:10:14 PM
Reply #2934

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Thought he was crap, some power running perhaps but missed about 3 sitters. and kept making stupid decisions and being caught offside.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 10, 2017, 10:37:49 PM
Reply #2935

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I wonder if Koeman did get the bullet or quit before the season's up, whether Barkley would then sign a new contract pending knowledge of the new manager?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 10, 2017, 10:43:49 PM
Reply #2936

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was crap, some power running perhaps but missed about 3 sitters. and kept making stupid decisions and being caught offside.
Looked a world beater compared to our midfield

Simply simply lovely

September 10, 2017, 10:50:11 PM
Reply #2937

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Looked a world beater compared to our midfield

thats not saying much though, is it!
I have to return some videotapes.

September 10, 2017, 10:51:22 PM
Reply #2938

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
thats not saying much though, is it!
My point exactly

Simply simply lovely

September 10, 2017, 10:58:43 PM
Reply #2939

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

Sissoko not being an Everton player was the only positive coming out of yesterday's game.