October 17, 2017, 02:55:22 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley  (Read 113939 times)

September 10, 2017, 11:05:07 PM
Reply #2940

Rodenplav64

Watching Spurs cut through us almost at will yesterday, Barkley must be nuts if he thinks he's getting anywhere near that first eleven. They were simply a class above Everton yesterday, and Barkley will struggle to get back into Everyone's first team when he's fit again. It seemed that every player in that Spurs team knew their role and performed it to perfection.

A well coached team Spurs and we aren't .

deCoubertin

September 10, 2017, 11:08:30 PM
Reply #2941

blue slug

The way we are performing I think even Watford would cut through us

September 10, 2017, 11:33:34 PM
Reply #2942

everton1952

Barkley is several classes above the clueless Klassen and Sandro.  They were astonishingly poor, in fact so poor the excuse that they are adjusting hardly applies. Of course Barkley would not get a game for Tottenham either but that shows how far we have to go. If we had Barkley back with Seamus and even Bolassie, there must be a great improvement on this awful team we paid to watch yesterday.

September 10, 2017, 11:50:00 PM
Reply #2943

SANA_DR0

I wonder if Koeman did get the bullet or quit before the season's up, whether Barkley would then sign a new contract pending knowledge of the new manager?

can only dream, i'd keep Barkley over Koeman all day,  I just wish Koeman dont piss off other youngsters or Evertonians, I really cant see Koemans Nonumber9 game working, im afraid if he stays all season we will finish very close to the relegation places. (thats how dreadful we have been)

We really need someone to steady the ship and give us some direction/style of play.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

September 10, 2017, 11:53:06 PM
Reply #2944

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

can only dream, i'd keep Barkley over Koeman all day,  I just wish Koeman dont piss off other youngsters or Evertonians, I really cant see Koemans Nonumber9 game working, im afraid if he stays all season we will finish very close to the relegation places. (thats how dreadful we have been)

We really need someone to steady the ship and give us some direction/style of play.

This is an overreaction.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 10, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
Reply #2945

arteta4spain

I wonder if Koeman did get the bullet or quit before the season's up, whether Barkley would then sign a new contract pending knowledge of the new manager?
Have iv literally just said this in the Koeman sacked thread. 🤦‍♂️

September 10, 2017, 11:59:22 PM
Reply #2946

SANA_DR0

maybe it comes across like that,

but i cant see us improving under Koeman, he has no game plan, and which ever game plan he has he changes it at half time.

He's too arrogant to play the best players we have in their positions, he's too arrogant to drop a free transfer that never played for saints after Koeman left as manager there..

most of all, he has a super depressive style of play, i've never seen a DUTCH manager be so fucking clueless..  some might think the half time subs he makes change the game round.. how about playing with those players from the start, then not having to change your team around...

Moyes management style is like  Leo Beenhakkers compared to Koemans style.

September 11, 2017, 12:06:03 AM
Reply #2947

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Have iv literally just said this in the Koeman sacked thread. 🤦‍♂️

From a business and financial point of view, the club could potentially gain millions.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

September 11, 2017, 12:08:44 AM
Reply #2948

everton1952

Gross overreaction  to suggest Koeman should be booted out.

September 11, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
Reply #2949

SANA_DR0

Gross overreaction  to suggest Koeman should be booted out.

Hopefully you wont feel the same, when we fail to break down the middle/bottom table teams..
but by then, im sure our season will be over.

If Koeman can let go of his ego, and play the correct players in their best positions, then i'd be happy with him staying.. but he gets a stupid amount of cash to make us click..

September 11, 2017, 02:10:16 AM
Reply #2950

everton1952

What do you mean our season would be over? The season lasts as long as the fixtures and provided you do not insist on success, i.e. breaking into the top 6, then when is your season over?

September 11, 2017, 02:25:04 AM
Reply #2951

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley is several classes above the clueless Klassen and Sandro. 
  if anything is a overreaction this is it. I hope Barkley will stay .. but several Classes above. To Call Klassen clueless is clueless probably our most intelligent player
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:24:56 PM by Polledreng »

September 11, 2017, 02:41:47 AM
Reply #2952

SANA_DR0

What do you mean our season would be over? The season lasts as long as the fixtures and provided you do not insist on success, i.e. breaking into the top 6, then when is your season over?

i mean, if we fail to score or get points against the teams that finished 15th- 8th last season, our season will be over, ie, it will be impossible to attract the players we need next season. i literally the season wont be over, but all the hype and expectations of us being 7th again would be diminished.

but thats going on., Koeman playing negatively against teams worse than us, and us continuing with 7 shots on target in 4 games..  those are some worrying stats.

September 11, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
Reply #2953

SANA_DR0

if anything is a overreaction this is it. I hope Barkley will stay .. but several Classensgade above. To Call Klassen clueless is clueless probably over most intelligent player

i would say he is our most intelligent player.

but we're lacking those players who would be making runs so Klaassen could get the bal lto them, or create space for them..
its really hard for him, i can see that. especially when you have 3 behind the 1 striker, who also is a false 9, no space for 4 players.. no one running through.. i feel bad for Davy.

September 11, 2017, 04:21:38 AM
Reply #2954

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
But maybe that's what he needs. Someone to simplify his role and give him a job.

For the record. Sissoko was immense yesterday. Power running from midfield. He is the type of player we need.
No, he wasn't immense. Sure, he ran a lot, but he should have scored a couple, or at least gotten at assist. Flattered to deceive.